outlandish

Your Money or Your Life

10 posts in this topic

Just wanted to put in a plug for a book I'm reading right now that's very relevant for actualized.org people:

Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin - Specifically check out the 2018 revised version, it's very relevant to today's world.

It's all about financial independence, aligning your money life with your values, and deprogramming from cultural norms around earning and spending. I'm gaining a lot by reading this book, and I reckon a lot of other people on this forum will too.

Cheers!

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

11 minutes ago, outlandish said:

Just wanted to put in a plug for a book I'm reading right now that's very relevant for actualized.org people:

Your Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin - Specifically check out the 2018 revised version, it's very relevant to today's world.

It's all about financial independence, aligning your money life with your values, and deprogramming from cultural norms around earning and spending. I'm gaining a lot by reading this book, and I reckon a lot of other people on this forum will too.

Cheers!

I remember hearing about this book in Tony Robbins' Money Master The Game (never actually finished). 

Money psychology is definitely a weak spot for me. Glad to see this got a plug. Will give a look for sure! More recommendations on books, courses, and resources about money very much appreciated!

Will read this one you mention but the 2011, version ( hummm )

thanks, any others books on financial independance in today world ?

I got 485 bucks/month from social welfare ( + free transport + free others things, many advantages being poor ) ( I live almost like someone who work 35 hours a month, but instead I work on actualizing myself )

working at a normal wage slavery would means working for 5$/hours in term of energic.

( because I loose the social help of 500 buck a month if I work) and no qualification job, means 1000-1100$ for a month on average.

I don't have a driver licence, loose 2000€ trying to get it ( yes it's a fucking scam here ), and was really slow, because it was family who pushed me to do it, "when I was not giving a fuck about driving", didn't put all my earth in it, in fact and waited until I loose the first licence for having the right to drive ( I need to pass the exam again, for then driving at the exam again ), I hate driving, or maybe I just hate rules and cannot conform to the average stupidity, I drive with instinct, not monkey mind.

I read many people on internet, buying and selling shit to others people, whatever, my only option for reach 2000 bucks and more, is selling drugs, so I'll just maybe stay where I m and working on art even harder. ( electronic music writter / sound engineer / sound designer, drawing, story, music label project, community work )  I m an old legit gamer and mind debunk computer. ( and I m a designer ( photoshop ) / drawer / etc.. my study at school ). big holistic skills in many area, just one thing, I hate being bored. Any resonant ideas / books ?

doesn't pay off currently, but in 10 years, I m certain getting more than 5000 bucks a month 1000% sure. I just started working very hard at my 21y old though, so .. find that music is my only truth, but started learning the field at 22 with not even a tamtam skills prior ( I m 25 )

Edited by Aeris

I haven't read the new one yet but Joe Dominguez is the one who cowrote the original book with her. He had some pretty deep spiritual beliefs, so rare for someone who spoke about money so much. You can find some of his old lectures on youtube, they are wonderful. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Leo’s got an excellent video on money psychology. Abe Hicks has a lot of great material on this as well. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

Abraham Hicks are cult leaders and marketers.

The law of attraction is real and works. But Esther and Jerry Hicks is a money making pirate.

Their background is in multilevel marketing and pyramid schemes.

18 hours ago, Nahm said:

Leo’s got an excellent video on money psychology. Abe Hicks has a lot of great material on this as well. 

which is ?

I m about to read some books 

@Aeris If you google ‘Leo Gura money psychology’ there’s actually 3 or 4 great videos. I’d start with “The Inner Game of Mastering Money”. Book wise, Ask & It Is Given and Think & Grow Rich are pretty solid. It is one heck of a paradigm flip (at least it was for me). Excited for your discovery! 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE