Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Anirban657

Is law of attraction stage yellow?

8 posts in this topic

Are stage yellow people not worried about money? I mean a stage orange person is materialistic and is focused on getting rich and self-help about money, right? 

And stage yellow people are more like visionary and integral thinkers. 

What circumstances set them apart from each other? Is the stage yellow person does not focus on getting a good income then how will he survive even though Vision is one of the most important things? 

I am speaking from a organge-green point of view. And I really want to be yellow. I feel like I am entering yellow.

I feel like the universe has my back. But am I saying this because my parents are successful? I mean I have a vision and I am also doing self-inquiry. I have been green for a long time and I think I am entering yellow. But it's all confusing. 

Actually today I have a seminar to attend about the law of attraction. But I think that it's not focusing on the inner issues of the psyche like trauma and shadow work. So I think it's not worth it. But I want to start a seminar business and I want to attend many seminars.

I want to help people do inner work and I want to learn inner work myself and not some law of attraction money making technique.

Please comment.

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

@Anirban657 There is an energetic shift from tier1 to tier2. In tier1 the energy driving motivation to seek is primarily self-need based. This begins to diminish in green. The transition into tier2 involves an orientation shift from seeking self needs and desires to seeking to experience humanness and the magnificence of life. It is a very different relationship with the world. In tier1 there is a filter that distorts reality in terms of how everything affects the ego. Money, sex, prestige, inter-personal relationships are all viewed through a veil of the ego. Essentially “what's in it for me?”.

In tier2, there are still desires and needs if the mind-body. It still needs to breath and eat for example. Yet the egoic stories and desires start to dissolve and new forms of “trans-egoic” desires arise. 

14 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Anirban657 There is an energetic shift from tier1 to tier2. In tier1 the energy driving motivation to seek is primarily self-need based. This begins to diminish in green. The transition into tier2 involves an orientation shift from seeking self needs and desires to seeking to experience humanness and the magnificence of life. It is a very different relationship with the world. In tier1 there is a filter that distorts reality in terms of how everything affects the ego. Money, sex, prestige, inter-personal relationships are all viewed through a veil of the ego. Essentially “what's in it for me?”.

In tier2, there are still desires and needs if the mind-body. It still needs to breath and eat for example. Yet the egoic stories and desires start to dissolve and new forms of “trans-egoic” desires arise. 

@Serotoninluv Ok but is the law of attraction useful or does it work for stage yellow persons? For whom does law of attraction work? Is it dependent on the level of consciousness of the person for law of attraction to work? Does LOA work for lower or higher consciousness persons?

"Becoming 'awake' involves seeing our own confusion more clearly"-Rumi

I would imagine that it's green.

Orange would say that there's no such thing as affecting the world with your thoughts. It's irrational.

In Leo's green video he said that green is characterized by entrepenuership, but now it has heart, which orange didn't have. I would imagine that a lot of green people would use law of attraction for things such as money and dream career. This is the Infinite Waters fanbase, for example, I would imagine.

Then you have higher law of attraction where you realize that everything in the world is a reflection of you. The leaf blowing in the wind holds a special message just for you. That's probably a bit higher than green, maybe even turquoise.

Then you have what Jesus said; seek the kingdom of God and these things (food, survival) will be added to you. So, a person seeking the kingdom of God will just use the law of attraction to meet their survival needs. Or,, they use it for the visionary purpose.

@Anirban657  Drop the desire of wanting or thinking as if you were becoming yellow. It might might be just another craving of the ego, that is trying to survive, by pushing itself higher in the hierarchy or whatever it means to you. I don't know if that is truly your case, it's just that many people, including me, have once fallen into that trap.

@bejapuskas  This is me. Help me I can't stop thinking about Spiral Dynamics all day every day!!!!!!!!!!! Since March 2018. I love it so much it's the perfect model I wanna make love to it.

Other people wanna make love to models in the magazine like Adriana Lima but I wanna make love to Spiral Dynamics and AQAL (the broader version of Spiral Dynamics)

Edit: Actually I want both the female models and the spiral dynamics model at the same time

Edited by MLKFan

@MLKFan  I got out from it by preaching SD to people to the extent, when they started calling me insane and only thinking in colours and I realized, that it is nonsense to live like that :) It can definitely help, but I don't think it should be the thing to worry about the most.

To stage yellow money and social acceptance is simply a matter of course, just like physical survival is to anyone who is above stage beige. Life conditions is an important driving factor for going up (or down) the spiral.

I am myself, heaven and hell.