Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
electroBeam

Any Advanced Astral Projectors on here?

11 posts in this topic

I have been astral projecting every morning for 6 months continuously now for enhancing my life purpose. I am really struggling to integrate my insights and experiences into the physical world after astral projecting. Astral projection seems like a dream after coming back, even though it feels more real than the physical universe while you're doing it. How do you effectively integrate the experiences so that you draw insights and new perspectives from the physical world, using the insights from the astral world? How do you properly bring back what you discovered in the astral world to the physical world, ideally perfectly?

I'm curious, did you developed this ability yourself or you were born with it, or what? :)

Did you get any benefits from it?

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

@electroBeam any good books on learning do do astral projection? How did you learn it?

And about your question: Tom Campbell's MBT forum members will be able to help you more than the folks here.

We are enslaved by anything we do not consciously see. We are freed by conscious perception.

- Vernon Howard

@electroBeam I was doing this for a while, and it was cool! But it became a distraction.

Astral Projection is great for realize that facade of a "materialistic" universe.

I would reccomend using it to opening and cleansing your chakras, especially your third eye.

Astral Projection is great for cleaning out the subconscious mind as well as purging through/ experiencing past experiences.

Are you keeping a journal about your experiences in the astral realms? 

52 minutes ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@electroBeam I was doing this for a while, and it was cool! But it became a distraction.

Astral Projection is great for realize that facade of a "materialistic" universe.

I would reccomend using it to opening and cleansing your chakras, especially your third eye.

Astral Projection is great for cleaning out the subconscious mind as well as purging through/ experiencing past experiences.

Are you keeping a journal about your experiences in the astral realms? 

You just mentioned 3 very valuable things about OBE, why did it become a distraction?

1 hour ago, legendary said:

@electroBeam any good books on learning do do astral projection? How did you learn it?

And about your question: Tom Campbell's MBT forum members will be able to help you more than the folks here.

Thanks and I read ‘mastering astral projection’

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

I'm curious, did you developed this ability yourself or you were born with it, or what? :)

When you are sleeping, have you had the sensation that you’re falling off a building or you are tripping over? Then you wake up? Doctors call it hyping jerk or sleep starts. What doctors don’t know is this is actually a partial AP. Your subtle body fell out of your physical body, and that’s why you got that sensation. So everyone is born with it, some people just get the sensation more than others. 

Hi I have gone into the astral realm twice consciously. But I have had other experiences too.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

even though it feels more real than the physical universe while you're doing it

I know exactly what you mean.

11 hours ago, electroBeam said:

How do you properly bring back what you discovered in the astral world to the physical world, ideally perfectly?

Wow. You have discovered stuff. I have just been there.

You are the advanced projector in here.

Edited by Arcangelo
space

5 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@electroBeam Contemplate whatever you want when you're in the realms (or just ask the astral world, and get answers). As you wake up, quickly write down what insights you gained in there. Just like how you write down dreams to become more conscious of them, so you can do with insights from dreams/astral.

I understand what you are saying. When I wake up, I loose all memories of my dream in about 5 seconds. Same with AP(or its slightly better). How do I make the memories more vivid? Surely there's techniques while DOING astral projection to compliment your ability to remember what happened.

7 minutes ago, John Lula said:

@electroBeam
Doesn't your third eye hurt a lot when traveling so much? Mine did, or at least when I did it for over 20 min.

This is just my experience, but you gotta be more gentle on the re-entry or exit if this starts to happen. 

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

Yes of course there are benefits to it. But it depends what are benefits to you and what aren't benefits to you? If you want to realize that the universe isn't 'clockwork' or 'mechanistic' then yes its a benefit. If you want to bring out subconscious traumas you have and heal them, then yes its a benefit. If you wish to get enlightened and you want AP for that, then no it wont do that for you. If you want AP to make you smarter, better at sex, or anything else, then no AP wont do that for you either. 

Astral projection seems like a dream after coming back, even though it feels more real than the physical universe while you're doing it.

Excuse my ignorance on this topic I just haven't looked much into it....how is it that you know you are astral projecting as opposed to dreaming? What are the telltale signs?

Edited by still_no_satori

1 hour ago, still_no_satori said:

Astral projection seems like a dream after coming back, even though it feels more real than the physical universe while you're doing it.

Excuse my ignorance on this topic I just haven't looked much into it....how is it that you know you are astral projecting as opposed to dreaming? What are the telltale signs?

What are the tellable signs that while you are reading this post you are not dreaming? What is it about that that makes you 'know' you aren't dreaming? Do you have not belief but evidence for it, a 'spiritual' feel for it? Can't you then imagine that this feel can be used to guage how real astral projection is?

But what's the point in figuring out if astral projection is real or a dream, when you aren't even sure if your ordinary life is a dream? Surely you must figure out the validity of your baseline(your state now) before using this baseline to figure out other realm's validity?

What if instead, you observed the astral realm for what it is, without judging or figuring out its validity, and just draw insights from the pure empirical evidence you get? No need to figure out how real it is, so long as its helping you understand reality more. 

Edited by electroBeam

On 4/5/2019 at 6:29 PM, still_no_satori said:

Black hole effect man. Electrobeam and i were sucked by this black hole. We know we have been traveling to another dimension.

You are asking for proof right? No proof. For stage orange and below we are just dreaming.

Try the techniques yourself. Then come back and tell us if it was just a dream.

Unfortunately no one can be told exactly what AP is. You have to experience it for yourself.

Edited by Arcangelo
experience