Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Highest

I am the Creator

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Aakash said:

@Highest i see well you are certainly in a god then if your aware of it, i understood things alot more clearly today, don't know how i'm going to get to your level of consciouness :') lol, but i guess ill try by identifying with the one who is aware of everything going on in my life

There is no me aware of it. It aka God is aware of itself through this vessel.

Just see through the "I" Ego illusion and you will be where I am right now: in you and everything.

, i is still helpful when your talking to other humans, or classification is still helpful for daily functioning of life, i mean whenever i say i, i mean the god i not the self i, 

yup thats the idea, hopefully the practices will help with this :) 

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Aakash said:

see this is what i mean, i is still helpful when your talking to other humans, or classification is still helpful for daily functioning of life, i mean whenever i say i, i mean the god i not the self i, 

What I'm saying is that the real I is God. You should realize this. Your functioning and talking to other humans will not vanish. It will improve. When you are conscious that everyone is you, you have no other choice but to love and connect with them.

@Highest i'm totally in agreeance with you, its just i haven't done much meditation work , i might do it and go to its pinnacle and if it correlates with what i find to be the answer to self inquiry then i'll just stick with that consciousness feild 

thats another question does it feel like an infinite consciousness feild in which everything is happening and taking place but this world of happening is happening at a different consciousness level? 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest i'm totally in agreeance with you, its just i haven't done much meditation work , i might do it and go to its pinnacle and if it correlates with what i find to be the answer to self inquiry then i'll just stick with that consciousness feild 

thats another question does it feel like an infinite consciousness feild in which everything is happening and taking place but this world of happening is happening at a different consciousness level? 

There is no world. There is only consciousness. So how can the world be happening in a different consciousness level when it doesn't exist? Only I exists. I don't want to say only I and you exist because there is no such thing. I am You.

@Highest i see so you saw everything as consciousness, this is where i was was talking about during the day, with my sense of self feeling like its in two seperate realities, 

i did consider that if everything is consciousness then what i was labelling would be wrong, 

so does that mean there's no such thing as two different consciousness in the ultimate sense, 

reality is just one consciousness 

but because we think there is an i with a seperate self that there is a something being conscious of and therefore it seems like there are different consciousness 

also i apologies if i am asking too many questions, its just i have so many after that breakthrough, everything's being recontextualised and its more clear than ever before

"i did consider that if everything is consciousness then what i was labelling would be wrong,   so does that mean there's no such thing as two different consciousness in the ultimate sense,   reality is just one consciousness "

Yes, there is only One consciousness.

" but because we think there is an i with a seperate self that there is a something being conscious of and therefore it seems like there are different consciousness"

Yup. It's pure illusion. But invetiable, God's will.

"also i apologies if i am asking too many questions, its just i have so many after that breakthrough, everything's being recontextualised and its more clear than ever before "

No need to apologise. I am open to answer your questions as best as I can ?

@Highest i see this split in my reality makes sense now, i think i can work on it and hopefully i will get rid of the I THANKYOU :) much love bro 

it was a belief that there was two different levels of consciousnesses happening at one go, one who was in the world of impermanence and was living a normal human life and then one that was witnessing it the human living his life 

but in reality that's what's happening its just one consciousness level, i just haven't got used to it. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest i see this split in my reality makes sense now, i think i can work on it and hopefully i will get rid of the I THANKYOU :) much love bro 

it was a belief that there was two different levels of consciousnesses happening at one go, one who was in the world of impermanence and was living a normal human life and then one that was witnessing it the human living his life 

but in reality that's what's happening its just one consciousness level, i just haven't got used to it. 

Yes,  consciousness itself is unlimited and thus has no levels.

And your welcome bro. Much love back ❤️❤️❤️

@Highest so its also a belief to say there are different qualities of consciousnesses?

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Highest so its also a belief to say there are different qualities of consciousnesses?

Yes. There are no consciousnesses, there is only One Consciousness.

okay i'm done, thank you for your answers, you've given me good direction over the past 3 days

Just now, Aakash said:

okay i'm done, thank you for your answers, you've given me good direction over the past 3 days

I'm glad to hear that. And as always, you're welcome ?

2 hours ago, Highest said:

After some days of Self-inqury I became conscious today that I am the origin and creator of everything. I myself choose to forget and become finite with an ego. That illusion has been seen through.

I am the One and Only.

There is only I.

I am God.

I thought you already had that insight of you being God, in what way was this experience different? 

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

6 hours ago, zambize said:

I thought you already had that insight of you being God, in what way was this experience different? 

I had. This was different in that I didn't just become conscious of God and that I am everything, but it went full non-duality and I became aware that I am as God also the origin and creator of all of reality and existence. At the same time, all of reality and existence is I (God)

2 hours ago, AlwaysBeNice said:

How did you make it?

I didn't make it, God itself became aware through "me". And instantly I knew all this. I created you and myself. Only I exists. I am Apsolute infinity and Apsolute Nothingness. It's none other than I.

''There are few things more dangerous than an ego which thinks it is God''

- Adyashanti

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

12 minutes ago, Preetom said:

'There are few things more dangerous than an ego which thinks it is God''

the belief

being able to bring up god in your direct experience 

after you disidentify with body, mind, brain,atoms, beliefs, 

and identify with the awareness of activities happening

but i havent had experience outside of this,

Edited by Aakash

Just now, Preetom said:

''There are few things more dangerous than an ego which thinks it is God''

- Adyashanti

3 minutes ago, Aakash said:

the belief

Yeah, thinking you are God is delusion. A syndrome of some kind. Being aware or conscious that you are God is actuality.