Harikrishnan

Is Sucess for everyone possible?

38 posts in this topic

To be more clear can everyone be sucessfull in everything from finances to relationship possible? Or is it only for few and rest can be sucessfull in one or two things?

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

@Harikrishnan

If you can become mindful at the level of minute, you can do whatever you want, you will be able to destroy mountains with one hand, and rub a girl's pu**y with the other hand, and all of it will be effortless.

It is just a question of how committed you are to achieve success.

9 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Harikrishnan

If you can become mindful at the level of minute, you can do whatever you want, you will be able to destroy mountains with one hand, and rub a girl's pu**y with the other hand, and all of it will be effortless.

Are u sure about that. Yeah i also believe that then why arent people doing it? Ok beacuse u may say they are lazy. Then Dosent that also prove that they are not meant to be and sucess for all in all aspects of life is not possible.

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

What do you mean everything ? Areas of personal development ? Which ones ?

However, no matter your answer, I will say no. Except in a different reality

Edited by Raphael

8 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

It is just a question of how committed you are to achieve success.

Is there a measuring stick to find level of commitment. If i take 100% action and i fail then u might say u have other psychological issues to address. Then i go on to address that and then emotional issues  and all.  Then i might get stuck in those things or i get addicted to those things and i fail to address why i did the work for believing this is my new thing. I watched leo's video to build a sucessfull life then he turned to a monk and i being fascinated to that way of life even before he being a monk,  dropped the idea  of getting sucessfull in finance and went to slay psychological dragons and now iam living with parents believing one day everything will change. 

1 minute ago, Raphael said:

What do you mean everything ? Areas of personal development ? Which ones ?

Finances,relationships,Sex,Spirituality. 

2 minutes ago, Raphael said:

However, no matter your answer, I will say no. Except in a different reality

So are u saying only few can get it. And in other reality rest may have. Are u sure about other reality or is it just a story by the spiritual teachers to make us not feel bad about ourself.

@Harikrishnan

I think it's more about what you really want.

To the most successful people, they don't even think of their success as hard work and achievement, to them it comes out very naturally.

They do what makes them fulfilled.

They genuinely want the things that they get, and that's why they can go after them effortlessly.

And also they have the discipline required to achieve what they want.

So in conclusion:

• Mindfulness.
  • Genuine interest and passion.
  • Discipline and commitment.
  • Focus.
  • Will power.
  • Big vision.

1 minute ago, Harikrishnan said:

Finances,relationships,Sex,Spirituality.

No more than these ones?

3 minutes ago, Harikrishnan said:

So are u saying only few can get it. And in other reality rest may have. Are u sure about other reality or is it just a story by the spiritual teachers to make us not feel bad about ourself.

I'm not sure and I'm not enlightened or highly spiritual. I am only supposing that an infinite amout of realities exists

@Harikrishnan I am not really sure what you are on about but check out David Goggins he shows what real commitment means.

Success doesn't magically happen effortlessly, you have to put in effort. Success is earned not given.

21 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Harikrishnan

I think it's more about what you really want.

To the most successful people, they don't even think of their success as hard work and achievement, to them it comes out very naturally.

They do what makes them fulfilled.

They genuinely want the things that they get, and that's why they can go after them effortlessly.

And also they have the discipline required to achieve what they want.

So if i say the so called sucessfull people are wired that way so they have discipline and are sucessfull.and unsucessfull arent wired that way so they are not sucessfull. Is it that correct. 

24 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Harikrishnan

So in conclusion:

• Mindfulness.
  • Genuine interest and passion.
  • Discipline and commitment.
  • Focus.
  • Will power.
  • Big vision.

Except mindfulness arent the other things naturally found in sucessfull people without much work. Every sucessfull  person story tells it. 

6 minutes ago, tenta said:

Not if everything is pre-determined

@Truth Addict @BjarkeT isnt this a factor. Now lets dont get philosophical like free will no free will are all concepts of mind. Most of people here i think  agree on life is  pre determined. 

@Harikrishnan pre-determined doesn't have to mean you aren't successful. it could mean you are pre-determined to be successful.

But I have no idea if the universe is pre-determined or not. However, I like to think that I have a choice in whatever I do.

Look up fixed vs growth mindset.

Edited by BjarkeT

I am asking all this beacuse my life purpose is Entertaining people and make them better. So i am working on making people better by giving them ideas so they can improve themselves and have a awesome life. Iam giving them lot of hope regarding they can change and be sucessfull. coz i have changed doing work, even though iam not that sucessfull in finances or getting lot of sex. Iam good in emotion and mastering my own psychology but then again i wanted to make sure iam not deluding them. 

Just now, BjarkeT said:

@Harikrishnan pre-determined doesn't have to mean you aren't successful. it could mean you are pre-determined to be successful.

But I have no idea if the universe is pre-determined or not.

Look up fixed vs growth mindset.

There is a video by leo on no free will.

@Harikrishnan There is also videos suggesting we have free will. However as I said I don't know if we have free will or not I am not just gonna take someones word for it because if I did I would just believe it, I wouldn't have a true understanding of it.

Edited by BjarkeT

@Harikrishnan 

If you believe in yourself, you will do it.

That's a simple law of life.

And that's your life purpose you're talking about.

It might take years of practice to master your life purpose, and then you'll have time to focus on other stuff.

Don't think of philosophical stuff like free will, etc... Right now, if you are happy, you don't need to answer the big questions.

Get your life stable, step by step.

Financial security is key to your success. So cover that issue first, and then everything will be much easier.

@BjarkeT I don't think indeterminism implies free will, not that you were arguing it does.

Quantum mechanics isn't total randomness by the mere fact that there are still mathematical and probabilistic models to it. But it is still randomness. To me, randomness is exhibited in a system if the same initial conditions do not always yield identical ending conditions. Lets consider two possible state of affairs for how systems evolve. If it is deterministic, well theres obviously no free will. But if the system is random, how does that randomness mean that your choices were "free"? Is there any moral culpability that can be assigned to dice rolls, or can dice rolls really make free will exist for the ego in some meaningful sense? If something is random its out of control. Whether or not a system evolves deterministically or randomly, it really has no impact on whether you are "free". 

For the sake of a hypothetical, lets just say that the choice a person will make is determined by how two particles in their brain will react. There are 4 possible ways those particles react, and each different way will result in a different choice being made. The probability of each type of reaction happening is 25%. In what sense is there "free will" here?

Hark ye yet again — the little lower layer. All visible objects, man, are but as pasteboard masks. But in each event — in the living act, the undoubted deed — there, some unknown but still reasoning thing puts forth the mouldings of its features from behind the unreasoning mask. If man will strike, strike through the mask! How can the prisoner reach outside except by thrusting through the wall? To me, the white whale is that wall, shoved near to me. Sometimes I think there's naught beyond. But 'tis enough.