Highest

How I became conscious of God

33 posts in this topic

Since Joseph Maynor wanted me to share this here it goes.

So after my spiritual awakening suddenly disappeared (seeing energy in everything and everywhere etc) I feel into actual emptiness aka no-self and was immersed in that for at least 1 year. This was another kind of phycosis aka awakening. I didn't feel I existed, the sense of '' I'' was very weak. I felt totally empty.  

Suddenly one day I became fully conscious and aware that' 'I' ' don't exist and thus at the same time I became conscious and aware of what I truly am: It.' 'It' ' here refers to what you really are which is the absence of the Self or Ego.

It took me another year to become conscious and aware that "It" was and is actually God and is Everything and omnipotent.   This was also confirmed when I smoked weed and had several non-dual experiences. Not long ago I had my nr 1 non-dual experience. I created a topic about it: "Weed - God saw through my eyes". You should check it out if you haven't already.  

That's basically it without all the details and stuff. 

@Highest

Happy for you as your heart finally found it's solace

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

4 minutes ago, Preetom said:

@Highest

Happy for you as your heart finally found it's solace

?

40 minutes ago, Highest said:

God saw through my eyes". You should check it out if you haven't already.  

@Highest I remember this well. Very nice! It's not the words in themself but the direct experience that is primary here. Words can only serve as a conceptual model but the direct experience of "God looking through these eyes" is something quite different to behold. Would you agree?

13 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest I remember this well. Very nice! It's not the words in themself but the direct experience that is primary here. Words can only serve as a conceptual model but the direct experience of "God looking through these eyes" is something quite different to behold. Would you agree?

Agreed Apsolutely?

@Highest Existance/ life is like a birth cannal through which the true beingness emerges.

Sorry I'm having a moment here.9_9

12 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@Highest Existance/ life is like a birth cannal through which the true beingness emerges.

Sorry I'm having a moment here.9_9

Sounds true that?

@Highest so are you permanently awakened? i didnt understand how is that your awakening dissapeared but you went into state of emptiness/no-self. isn't that the two same things?

@Highest What spiritual techniques do you practice?

Edited by SQAAD

Just now, Monkey-man said:

@Highest so are you permanently awakened? i didnt understand how is that your awakening dissapeared but you went into state of emptiness/no-self. isn't that the two same things?

I wouldn't say awakened because my awakening was over a couple of years ago. I am permanently conscious of God.

"how is that your awakening dissapeared but you went into state of emptiness/no-self. isn't that the two same things?"

No, they were not the same things for me. How did it dissappear? Too magical to put in words. Sorry I just can't really describe how it suddenly disappeared using words.

5 minutes ago, SQAAD said:

@Highest What spiritual techniques do you practice?

My own. It cannot be described by words.

"Abu Yazid al-Bistami approached the Divine Presence and “knocked on the gate”. He was asked, “Who is there?” “I have come, Oh my Lord”, replied Abu Yazid. He was told: “There isn’t any place here for two. Leave your ego behind and come”. When Abu Yazid once again approached the Divine Presence and was asked who it was, he said: “You, oh Lord”.

❤️

Something deep is in it. 

Edited by tedens

Just now, tedens said:

Something deep is in it. 

It is deep ?

1 minute ago, tedens said:

Illusion?.

Illusion? ?

Just now, Monkey-man said:

so what does 'God' tells you?

That He alone is. That He is me and everything. He doesn't "tell" me this, He makes me aware and conscious of It.

1 minute ago, Monkey-man said:

@Highest did he 'tell' u point of human existence?

There is none to existence itself.