Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cameron

No Desire. No Reason. But help people

32 posts in this topic

If life has no meaning, no reason, and enlightened folks have no desire. Why do they help people?

Ask yourself. Why are you about to reply to this topic?

7 minutes ago, Cameron said:

If life has no meaning, no reason, and enlightened folks have no desire. Why do they help people?

Ask yourself. Why are you about to reply to this topic?

'Why' does 'reason' have to be the essence or main principle of life?

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@Cameron You assume that the "enlightened persons" act with personal intention, but that is not the case. "God acting through the enlightened person" is a better explanation although even that falls short of the truth still. Also, life being meaningless is just an assumption. It is not true.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

@Preetom How do you utter anything without reason?

You be as you are

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

Well I just learning this right now from Leo's video. 

So quick note about his content to answer your question.

step by step:

1. all meaning is relative, that means meaning are invention, people create that. and people is living what they created. 

2. chasing the meaning is chasing nothingness. becoz we create something from nothingness, make live meaningful.

3. people understand that, if that is right, can we say we just sit down and doing nothing? Yes, nihilism.

4. enlightened toward peaceful, to nothingness, to everything is no reason. 

5. then what? no desire, no reason, so everyone is zombie or what? Nope, It's being.

6. Being, being include helping people. so no reason, people still help people. still reply you.

7. You wake up so early becoz you really wanna do your own stuff, playful and motivate. Instead of ego job.

Here is his video 

(Just in case something I misleading or misunderstanding.)

-_-English question, What is "Being"?

It's very hard to get definition of this word within enlightenment.  

When Leo says "Being", what kind of area he is talking about? What he try to help us? What does he highlight? 

Be happy? Be yourself? Be what? He says that there is no you, there is infinity. there is "It". 

8 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

-_-English question, What is "Being"?

'Being' is the knowledge or consciousness that you exist.

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

@yangmilun Thanks for the long response. I appreciate your effort but I watched that video the day it came out. Basically watched all the videos posted in the last 2 years which is when they started talking about metaphysical topics rather than how to make a girl squirt and I’m still confused about many things. Still dont have this sense of relief. I’m still seeking something. Videos are good for increasing open mindedness but I’m still missing something. I’ve taken psychedelics and blasted my mind or whatever this experience is into nothingness but I still have a strong desire to help people and the planet because what the fuck else am I gonna do? Anything else is selfish from what I’ve seen.

Maybe @Preetom can help with this one? Haha I don’t know.

Do appreciate everyone’s help :)

Edited by Cameron

2 minutes ago, Preetom said:

'Being' is the knowledge or consciousness that you exist.

"Being" does not mean ego me, right? 

Consciousness that I exist? Spiritial stuff?

"Being" means the inner voice while we feel peaceful. there is something that Spiritial likes to do. Right? 

something we truely motivate, relax, or can I say we only find "Being" after enlighted? 

Just now, yangmilun said:

"Being" does not mean ego me, right? 

Being is not the ego me. Being is simply the knowledge of one's own existence as it is.

''I AM'' is Being.

''I AM a body, mind, thought so and so'' is the ego.

3 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

Consciousness that I exist? 

Yup. Just that. Don't add anything else after that

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

22 minutes ago, Cameron said:

They started talking about metaphysical topics rather than how to make a girl squirt and I’m still confused about many things.

Still dont have this sense of relief.

I’m still seeking something.

I’m still missing something.

I still have a strong desire to help people 

what the fuck else am I gonna do? 

I watch his video about 5 years, then I realized there is a huge work I need to improve.

The stage where I am on. I think is about video on 2014-2015, now. 

People on the different stage meanwhile all people catch up his video every sunday.

its like I still study 1+1, but I watch the final exam video.  then its more confused me. 

I personally think my problem is very common and everyday stuff. 

If I have same question as you ask, I would start to do what I have to do right now (I mean boring stuff).

Boring? then seek fun, then seek stable, then seek peaceful, then seek nothingness.

For me, its process.

Edited by yangmilun

10 minutes ago, Cameron said:

I’ve taken psychedelics and blasted my mind or whatever this experience is into nothingness but I still have a strong desire to help people and the planet because what the fuck else am I gonna do? Anything else is selfish from what I’ve seen.

Maybe @Preetom can help with this one? Haha I don’t know.

Do appreciate everyone’s help :)

You gotta look at what you're calling selfish or not at first. This type of statement shows lack of scrutiny. 

Each and every act we do, however altruistic they are, are 100% for our own sake aka totally selfish acts. Acknowledge that first.

You think helping the world is an unselfish act, but you'll go mad if you don't pursue this project. You are doing this so called unselfish act to stay sane. So whose agenda are you fulfilling? There is no shame in acknowledging that. Actually it is more aligned with Reality of non-dual Self. There is no other to help or to work for. Seeing and acknowledging this will already bring you more clarity and decrease the false pretense and our habitual lying.

I read in a book that Abraham Lincoln once saved a little pig from a hole. From doing that, his hands, clothes and shoes got dirty. People asked him why he did such a petty, insignificant thing in spite of being the president. He replied that he didn't do it for the pig. He did it for himself as he couldn't bear the sight of the little pig struggling. He did for his own peace of mind. This is actually what the state of affairs is.

All that being said, are you somehow guilty of still having desire to help the world? Where did these limiting beliefs come from? Just because you blasted into nothingness, is there any rule set in stone that you can't have natural inclinations to do certain things?

Please don't think you've failed somehow because you have desires. Go fulfill those desires, go out and help the world. See if that deep insatiable lack you feel right now gets fulfilled or not. If it does, then great! If not, then you can think about alternatives :D 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

17 minutes ago, Preetom said:

Being is not the ego me. Being is simply the knowledge of one's own existence as it is.

''I AM'' is Being.

''I AM a body, mind, thought so and so'' is the ego.

Yup. Just that. Don't add anything else after that

Your words fuel my brain. 

@yangmilun I want to know how every enlightened person makes a living. Cause we all gotta eat. All need shelter. I’m struggling to find work which actually helps people. I don’t see the point in being enlightened and being apart of a system which causes suffering.

1 minute ago, Cameron said:

@yangmilun I want to know how every enlightened person makes a living. Cause we all gotta eat. All need shelter. I’m struggling to find work which actually helps people. I don’t see the point in being enlightened and being apart of a system which causes suffering.

this line of thinking is actually like putting the cart before the horse.

You gotta realize that this project called 'Enlightenment' is not like a business project that you can visualize, predict and track into next 5, 10, 20, 30 years.

This kind of nauseous thinking is actually draining a lot of energy outta your life and creating unnecessary frictions in your life. You are conflating the relative with the absolute and you are demanding an answer that will satisfy this hungry thought before making any move.

What enlightenment can or cannot do is something very very far down the line and usually a trap before getting enlightened. 

6 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

Your words fuel my brain. 

I have no idea if that was something good or bad xD 

''Not this...

Not this...

PLEASE...Not this...''

16 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Leo says, spiral dynamic stage on turquoise people, or enlightened people, they doing the same thing as we do. eat, sleep. living.

But I do understand what you confused, so let me tell you. (Don't tell anyone on this forum)

Which is: Be Rich. 

Yes, get a lot of money. After you get rich, buy a lot stuff. house, party, people. just buy it. 

Then you sick of money, now we sit down talk about enlightment. 

right? we first need to feel why ego is illustion, why everything is nothing. 

That is wrong answer, but yea, it works.  (Don't tell anyone)

Jump so fast make us lost. 

Edited by yangmilun

It’s not about helping others as a duty/obligation, but about being purely SELFISH9_9