Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KP_Spirituality27

2g Magic Mushrooms First Trip Raport

10 posts in this topic

I'm sorry if I did not translate it well, but my English is not perfect.

16:25 Consumption of decoction of magical mushrooms (2g)

17:00 - 18:00
The shackles of the mind were released. The conditions have been broken. It's amazing how much beauty has a reality around us, but we can not see it through our conditions. Everything was beautiful, vivid, amazing. My eyes were full of joy, life, innocence, happiness and gratitude for being alive. I felt the mind slowly sinking more and more in the present moment. I laid out on the lawn and looked up at the sky, it all became so obvious ... It was so obvious that I am not the body ... that it will soon die ... It's an amazing paradox. There is no such thing as human life ... We are a void that experiences itself through the human body. Woaaah .... I understood that there is only an organism and a consciousness that is perfect.

18:00
I decided to go home. All the time I was accompanied by the beauty that I admired. When I saw the sunset, I almost cried. This can not be described. So this is real reality? Does it have so much beauty in itself? It's hard to believe it ... I sat in my training room, turned on the music and immersed  in myself. I had some internal insights that were amazing. I experienced fractions of Samadhi's states when I was the whole moment, unidentified with my ego ... What a bliss ... For a second I felt the absolute of consciousness and tears came to me. It was indescribable. I would like everyone to experience it even for a moment. I went to the mirror and looked into my eyes - shining with happiness, innocence and an inner child. Eyes of joy.

19:30 - 21:00
I decided to go outside to light a campfire on the field. As soon as I opened the door of the house and saw everything, I could not believe in amazement. How all this is magical ... Amazing ... Mysterious ... The streets looked like on another planet ... This is another thing that can not be described ... All lights, stars ... our life is the greatest gift you can get, the biggest a form of love, just a question of whether human can notice it ... I made a bonfire and thought about my life. This is how my first trip ended.

Important Lessons.

Life is a present moment. Our human life is just a joke. We are a void that experiences itself through the human body. You have to accept death and live life to the fullest while our body is able to. Life is the greatest gift you can get. The largest form of love.
The emptiness that accompanies us has a huge amount of happiness and joy. Pure Hapiness is effortless when nothing is left but a calm mind.
Beauty is everywhere. The entire universe is a manifestation of love. It is sad that through the filters of the mind acquired by his human experience, man is unable to see the truth.

You went quiet deep on your first trip. 

I'm happy it worked well for you. ;)

Thanks you all.

I feel disappointment all the time. I suspect that it's because I'm slowly freeing myself from illusion. I think that soon the time will come for my spiritual death.

Edited by KP_Spirituality27

21 minutes ago, KP_Spirituality27 said:

I think that soon the time will come for my spiritual death.

Try not to make a big spectacle of it. Then it won't be so dramatic and scary. With spiritual death you discover that you've jumped off a cliff only to land on the fluffiest feather mattress, so you're not really losing anything. Don't let the ego create a big story about how it's losing so much. You're mostly losing bullshit delusions and gaining peace and authenticity. So it's a good trade.

I've made the mistake in the past of over-dramatizing the ego-death part. Yes it happens but facing death is also not as hard or bad as it sounds. After a couple dozen ego-deaths it becomes natural and not a big deal.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Hmm what was the phenomenology of ego death in your experience? Also, is it different from the realization that you are not really the ego? In my direct experience, abidance as awareness is synonymous with realizing that the ego is not your true self, and that awareness is our real nature. The ego then simply vanishes. It doesn't go down kicking and screaming. Can you share some insight? 

54 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Try not to make a big spectacle of it. Then it won't be so dramatic and scary. With spiritual death you discover that you've jumped off a cliff only to land on the fluffiest feather mattress, so you're not really losing anything. Don't let the ego create a big story about how it's losing so much. You're mostly losing bullshit delusions and gaining peace and authenticity. So it's a good trade.

I've made the mistake in the past of over-dramatizing the ego-death part. Yes it happens but facing death is also not as hard or bad as it sounds. After a couple dozen ego-deaths it becomes natural and not a big deal.

This was talked about a bit when you were gone.  I think it's important because some people who may have never had to go through these dramatic ego death where they are bathing in existential fear, are now kind of expecting it to happen because of all the stories.  So now the belief that it has to happen kind of sets themselves up to have to go through this trial enen though many people dont seem to need to have such a dramatic ego death experience on their path.

Also welcome back!  I missed you even though you call me deluded :x:x

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

I read a lot. After the pernament death ( enlightenment)  our energetic system awakes. Kundalini is rising. Has any of you expierenced it?

@Leo Gura Welcome back!! :x I feel so lucky to have you here, missed you a lot. There is something about what you say that puts everything in the right direction, it takes all problems and doubts out of the way while still keeping the ego in check. Love it!!!