NoSelfSelf

Cause of all problem is...

24 posts in this topic

Cause of all problems is desire... 

But it goes deeper you think you need(something) and you are attached to that need and it will cause all problems(suffering) if you dont want/need something it has no power over you...many guys are stunned when hot girl comes by because they think they need it so badly that they dont want to even move so they dont mess it up(and in the end you mess it up)

Desires(wants) can be really subtle like why my mom cant do this,why cant i remember doing something(there are even subtler things) ego in a nutshell is machine of wants and needs..to make it as someone pleases(this tells you you cant make everything as you please because there will be subtle desires on top of subtler desires)

Good one is i want to be a certen way because it will give me something i want and if i dont get it whats the point...and more you need it the less likely you will get it...because you also have a want/need of comfort and need of not losing of your status and how will other percieve you etc.. you cant satisfy all your needs and not lose others and the more you are attached to the thinking that that this is end of be all of your happiness(if you get it) the more you will avoid or be terrified while getting close to it(to not mess it up), act so you dont get and in the end you wont get it(you get the point)

You cant lie about this when you really get it it will change you...there will be no more things that will have power over you...If you are full of needs (being needy) life is a living hell...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Nahm Its ego thinking that if it gets everything it desires it will be satisfied happy (fullfield)...everything will be perfect but as long we strive for something (in same time attached to the outcome) we will produce all this baggage inside us (nothing outside of ourselves makes us stressed) every desire has promise written on it if you get it everything will be perfect and ill be content thats motivation for 99% of people...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nahm Its ego thinking that if it gets everything it desires it will be satisfied happy (fullfield)...everything will be perfect but as long we strive for something (in same time attached to the outcome) we will produce all this baggage inside us (nothing outside of ourselves makes us stressed) every desire has promise written on it if you get it everything will be perfect and ill be content thats motivation for 99% of people...

How can ego be the cause of desire really?

Ego is a real thing?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm tricky queastion its not real but its where desire comes from like everything else from a thought...how idk its a mistery for me :)

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf  Sweet. I like how you put the I in mystery. Deep. Man’s been doing that for a while now. What a mrstery.

If you’re still rabbit holin that mistery....list desires. Not yours, just generically. 

What is the overriding theme?

@Nahm well its turst for control,power,pleasure,success,happiness neverending loop until you come back to nothing...

It's you.

Now fight.

15 hours ago, Nahm said:

@NoSelfSelf That is excellent. .......so what is the cause of desire?

Nothing, they come out of nowhere, but they probably come blended with thoughts about the future or the past, and thoughts come out of nowhere as well.

Edited by Truth Addict

34 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

Nothing, they come out of nowhere, but they probably come blended with thoughts about the future or the past, and thoughts come out of nowhere as well.

Perhaps a modulation of/as HereNow. 

20 minutes ago, Jack River said:

Perhaps a modulation of/as HereNow. 

Sorry, but I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

I'm not a native speaker, I'd be thankful if you please could reply in simpler language :)

16 hours ago, Nahm said:

@NoSelfSelf That is excellent. .......so what is the cause of desire?

@Nahm May I try too?

The mind is desire and suffering.

When something that is considered unpleasant arises, thoughts bubble up to divert attention from the present moment. These thoughts frantically examine what is needed to stop suffering. That is desire. In order to satisfy it, we attach to resources and think how to obtain them. This is how plans are born. Whatever disrupts our plans, we call unpleasant. When something that is considered unpleasant arises... (see the beginning).

This is mind and it is identical with suffering. Suffering is identical with desire.

Liberation comes from accepting presence. Whatever arises, arises. Is this what you call love?

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

@Truth Addict

Not a native speaker..you and me both friend?

It's ok..disregard what I said. Nahm has your back?

I'm now even more confused! Thank you dude ?

Just now, Truth Addict said:

I'm now even more confused! Thank you dude ?

It's ok dude?

I’m going to stay out of it for now, see what @tsuki & @Nahm provide. There are two perspectives being provided that can really help you. Your in good hands with those dudes?

10 minutes ago, tsuki said:

@Nahm May I try too?

The mind is desire and suffering.

When something that is considered unpleasant arises, thoughts bubble up to divert attention from the present moment. These thoughts frantically examine what is needed to stop suffering. That is desire. In order to satisfy it, we attach to resources and think how to obtain them. This is how plans are born. Whatever disrupts our plans, we call unpleasant. When something that is considered unpleasant arises... (see the beginning).

This is mind and it is identical with suffering. Suffering is identical with desire.

Liberation comes from accepting presence. Whatever arises, arises. Is this what you call love?

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nahm well its turst for control,power,pleasure,success,happiness neverending loop until you come back to nothing...

Is there a loop though? Is there a ‘coming back to’ nothing?

What is “thurst”?

What actually is “control, power, pleasure, success, happiness”?

@Nahm yes there is coming back(thats what this forum is about) thurst same as desire..

Those things are food and what keeps delusion going but on the other hand you can indulge in that conciously...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 hour ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Nahm yes there is coming back(thats what this forum is about) thurst same as desire..

Those things are food and what keeps delusion going but on the other hand you can indulge in that conciously...

Is there really ‘coming back to nothing’?    Can you really say you left?  Or could return?

How do those things keep delusion going if you can indulge consciously?   Do they have both properties? 

You stated, ‘if you don’t want / need something, it has no power over you’..and ‘ego in a nutshell is a machine of wants and needs’...and you stated ego is the root of desire, and also that ego is not a real thing....yet it desires / wants; control, power, pleasure, success, happiness. 

If the ego is not a real thing - how can it be given credit for wanting anything?

Woulnd’t desire therefore seem to have a deeper root?

@NahmYeah its like shedding your skin you come to your original self(ofcourse you were here all the time thats what you are aiming for when you asked the queastion).You do it conciusly in a way that you know whats going on behinde the scenes ..its like you know movie is not real but you can enjoy it....and dont take it seriously etc.

Well its real if you believe in it...its all relative real and not real at the same time...its the root of wants deepest i found if you have found deeper then please feel to share...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.