Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yangmilun

Why Harry Potter doesn't exist, but infinity includes all possibility?

23 posts in this topic

Roughly can feel what it means, but I want to make sure how this world works.

But still, there are some stupid questions sometimes I don't really know.

Sorry about one more time:

1. After you couciousness, all things will come to you?

2. Time doesn't exist, but you need to spend time to get what you want?

3. When people say time doesn't exist, what do they really try to help us or highlight?

4. Infinity means everything, as well as including Harry Potter stuff?

5. Why do I need to walk into bathroom to get my water but not using my mind?

People talk about shit stuff ruin their life, and we tend to create an Utopia world like Harry Potter. 

What if there is a real Harry Potter world in another universe, which we don't need to pay the rent?

Edited by yangmilun

21 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

3. When people say time doesn't exist, what do they really try to help us or highlight?

"time" (change) does exist for you... the you i am referring to here is yangmilun

you go to sleep at a certain time, and wake up at another

you maybe go to work from 9 to 5 or school... time is synonymous to you living life

when it is said, time does not exist. it is not referring to yangmulun... it is referring to YOU (the real YOU, the one who is aware, consciousness)

to give an example, when you're watching a movie, you can pause, rewind, forward it... the time in the movie does not effect your time in any way or form... a week can go by in a movie that you're watching... and it will take 2 hours for you...

so when it is said, time does not exist. it is for the ultimate observer of everything and that is consciousness. for it, there is only the present moment occuring.

just like for you watching a movie, you only watch the movie at the current moment/scene... you can rewind or forward it... but you will only watch whatever is currently playing (start, middle, end of the movie) all appear on the screen in the present moment.

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny

3 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

to give an example, when you're watching a movie, you can pause, rewind, forward it... 

Yes, that is easy to understand. 

So pass, present, and the future are all exist and happening right now.

Just now, yangmilun said:

Where is the past or the future occuring ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

8 minutes ago, Shin said:

Where is the past or the future occuring ?

The ultimate observer watches the life as movie whaver the moment are paused it likes?

I was wondering that maybe all my life are already made a moive for observer to watch.

and, movie, or DVD (of my life), is just putting in his bathroom or somewhere he can watch later.

or maybe there is a million viewers can watch my life online, again and again. 

So the character in this movie knows you are watching him in this moive and he can know the pass and future, that is a bit mind fuck.

And maybe this is the point I cannot jump to see my movie ending?

Cause movie is movie, it cannot has conciousness to feel you are watching it.

19 minutes ago, Jkris said:

@yangmilun

Stop the questions be at peace with out questions is what i get as answer. 

Thank you,

21 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

The ultimate observer watches the life as movie whaver the moment are paused it likes?

I was wondering that maybe all my life are already made a moive for observer to watch.

and, movie, or DVD (of my life), is just putting in his bathroom or somewhere he can watch later.

or maybe there is a million viewers can watch my life online, again and again. 

So the character in this movie knows you are watching him in this moive and he can know the pass and future, that is a bit mind fuck.

And maybe this is the point I cannot jump to see my movie ending?

Cause movie is movie, it cannot has conciousness to feel you are watching it.

Don't answer my question with other questions please xD 

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ?

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Don't answer my question with other questions please xD 

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ?

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? emm...I don't understand this question now.

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? em..What do you try to ask?

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? Where?? the location?

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? Linear stuff maybe, past to present, present to future.

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? illustion?

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? The past and future are occuring in my mind.

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? I am thinking your question now, and I am answering your question now.

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? I am thinking about the past and future in my mind now.

Where is the past and future occuring for you now ? I am thinking about the past and future in my mind now.

Does past and future exist outside your mind ? Outside of thoughts ?

Don't answer just to answer, think it through.

God is love

And God in them

2 minutes ago, Shin said:

Does past and future exist outside your mind ? Outside of thoughts ?

Don't answer just to answer, think it through.

Nah, definely definely not. Outside just my phone, computer, and desk.

@yangmilun

1 hour ago, yangmilun said:

yes. 

now taking this a step forward and as @Shin was suggesting...

where is this "past" and "future" ?

there is only the NOW happening NOW

past/future are just concepts. 

there is only the present moment.

your tv does not hold the beginning of the movie in a certain place, and the end of the movie.

all stages of the movie appear in the now

and like that

all of life happens NOW

Love Is The Answer

2 minutes ago, SoonHei said:

all of life happens NOW

Tiny particals form the body of me, and the brain with thinking system. I can use my hand to touch things. I can use my brain to control my hand.  control my eyes, to see the things, my mom, another particals stuff, just particals, just dot, balls, form this world. and moving in present moment, there is nothing about past and future, because...emm.. the past partical shapes has recorded into my mind, through my eyes, touch, feel, and finally brain. 

It is just and sand, the different shape of sand, include me. I am the sand with human shape. Maybe I need to quit smoking, to take care of this sand. and typing.. typing is black font on the screen. right now, I didn't send it then you cannot see it now. I feel a bit happy? all concepts, all past are just in my mind, I am not thinking of it, then it does not exist. I am thinking of it, it happens. 

The real thing is those particals floating...or sticky somewhere. Be humble? because I am not sure what the particals of my mom gonna moving right now. and this is just concept, yes, because my mom just moves what she wanna do in real. all stuff just happens in my mind. 

lonely? Nah. Silence? Yes. voice is just the air goes faster and run through in my ear, the partical ears. Present moment, wtf? wtf? present moment is scared. Leo is talking in Youtube, it just a destop plays the voice, showing on the screen. 

And what are you doing now? Soonhei and Shin, particals stuff just move what it moves. I am communicating with your pinky brain neuron. 

@yangmilun yes. dropping the concepts will allow you to see that it is "simply all this" just the way it is. before and prior to you or anyone asking HOW. it is.

a good way to think about the pin point present moment / NOW is by looking at your dreams

when you dream at night. you just remain the center point from which you perceive all events in the dream.

when you wake up and reflect on what happened.

you will find that all of that dream world, people in it and your body+mind appearing in it, was all ONE DREAM. One single dream construct.

and it was perceived by YOU as the watcher of the dream outside of it... and also intimately inside of it.

the sand/particles/mind matter which made up the dream... you can use many other names. but instead, see that it is ONE construct. ONE Thing.

only the NOW appears .

Love Is The Answer

2 hours ago, yangmilun said:

4. Infinity means everything, as well as including Harry Potter stuff?

Yes, including yourself. 

1 minute ago, Highest said:

Yes, including yourself. 

Nice! Harry Potter in my mind, infinity including myself.

6 minutes ago, yangmilun said:

Nice! Harry Potter in my mind, infinity including myself.

True that ?