Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yangmilun

Why Harry Potter doesn't exist, but infinity includes all possibility?

23 posts in this topic

@yangmilun Infinity aka God is Everything and includes everything. Nothing that is not it, nothing outside it. And You are It. 

5 hours ago, yangmilun said:

1. After you consciousness, all things will come to you?

2. Time doesn't exist, but you need to spend time to get what you want?

3. When people say time doesn't exist, what do they really try to help us or highlight?

4. Infinity means everything, as well as including Harry Potter stuff?

5. Why do I need to walk into bathroom to get my water but not using my mind?

1. There are different usages of the term "conscious". At the absolute level, there is no separation, so there is no "you" and no separate "thing" that will come to "you". It is all One giant thing.

2. Time exists as a human construct. Does time exist from the perspective of a tree? Of a rock? Humans just made it up. So the timeline exists as a human construct. And it sure does come in handy.

3. See #2

4. Infinity is everything. There is no thing separate from everything. Go ahead and try to think of something outside of everything. You can't do it.

5. Because the human mind-body is a limited filter through which things arise. As soon as one says "me" or "human" or whatever, you are using relative context. In a relative context, the human mind-body is limited. It's essentially asking "Why isn't limited unlimited"? The higher levels of consciousness involve becoming comfortable with such paradoxes.

25 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

1. There are different usages of the term "conscious". At the absolute level, there is no separation, so there is no "you" and no separate "thing" that will come to "you". It is all One giant thing.

2. Time exists as a human construct. Does time exist from the perspective of a tree? Of a rock? Humans just made it up. So the timeline exists as a human construct. And it sure does come in handy.

3. See #2

4. Infinity is everything. There is no thing separate from everything. Go ahead and try to think of something outside of everything. You can't do it.

5. Because the human mind-body is a limited filter through which things arise. As soon as one says "me" or "human" or whatever, you are using relative context. In a relative context, the human mind-body is limited. It's essentially asking "How can limited be unlimited"? The higher levels of consciousness involve becoming comfortable with such paradoxes.

Thank you.