Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FoxFoxFox

Fear (question)

32 posts in this topic

There's two types of fear, but both are just a type of energy.

Fear in the present moment is just energy. A loud noise scares you and you're filled with adrenaline, it's literally just energy. 

Fear as negative thoughts about the future, also a low grade negative energy, one that takes your energy instead of giving you energy.

Fear is just an indicator that you aren't living in the present moment and therefore are unable to properly direct and use the energy. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

@Nahm Let's think about it like this: Imagine an object floating in space. At first it looks like a pyramid, but the lines making it are not straight. They are curved. Then it changes form and looks like a ball, then it changes again and looks nothing like a conventional geometric shape. The point is that what I saw was not non-physical. It had a shape. Just not an ordinary shape. 

@mandyjw Sorry, but no. That explanation is only useful when you objectify fear, not when you are afraid yourself. 

Edited by FoxFoxFox

2 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@ivankiss I don't fear fear. At the moment i realize that i display aversion to fear, but that is not the crux of the problem. The question is how to properly merge with fear, or how to allow fear to manifest itself properly and get done with itself. Ideally, without hurting my body or people around me. Recently i've had a heart awakening and its (potentially) giving me extrasensory perceptions. I don't care if you call them visions into new dimensions or hallucinations, but the fact is that at the time they occur they are very scary, considering that there is also some kriya involved. So that's what i'm really after: How to allow fear to unfold itself, or more accurately how to surrender to fear.

Fear as energy is the perfect solution to this problem, no? You aren't on the right frequency to dissolve, accept, use, dissipate the energy so it's blocking you. Possibly because you need to change your frequency and possibly also because you aren't meant to do so. It's blocking you until it's not. Boundaries have their uses until we've outgrown them.

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

2 hours ago, FoxFoxFox said:

@Nahm Let's think about it like this: Imagine an object floating in space. At first it looks like a pyramid, but the lines making it are not straight. They are curved. Then it changes form and looks like a ball, then it changes again and looks nothing like a conventional geometric shape. The point is that what I saw was not non-physical. It had a shape. Just not an ordinary shape. 

Did it touch you, hurt you, force you to do anything, etc? 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@FoxFoxFox that could be some 4D object/being. Never imagined it's possible to see things like this. :o

I hope you come to peace with it.

Actually I have some update. I don't think there's much point into going detail anymore. But I managed to get over the fear. Thank you all for your support. 

@Nahm Sure. Well I realized that my mind was holding on the initial experience of fear and trying to avoid another one at all costs. It was just doing what it is designed to do. Even though at the time i was saying that "I'm not afraid of being afraid", i realized that's not really what i'm doing. So at night when i was meditating I surrenders as much as i could. I let the truth of my being reveal itself. You know, the screen, the Self, what have you and stayed there. Then i realized that whatever might happen to me cannot touch my real self. So i just let anything happen. Actually i focused on raising my energy and clearing my energy centers rather than getting caught up in whatever phenomena i was seeing. At the end of the day, i simply didn't experience any more fear. I expect situations like that to rise again but i think i should be better prepared to deal with them if they do. 

@Nahm Thank you <3 I am speechless at the love and support you are throwing at me <3