daniel695

imagine you have overcome your problem, how did you do it?

6 posts in this topic

this could potentially solve all your problems. its another way of saying you potentially know what your solution to the problem is. be honest with yourself you have a hunch or intuitive feeling as to what you need to do to solve your problem. for me its healing my dull headache which could be caused from confused thinking. so when i saw this question from Leo's video (one note) the answer i gave was use neti pot and something else which im not going to mention as the possible solution to my issue.

so imagine you have overcome your problem how did you do it?

By letting go.

Bearing with the conditioned in gentleness, fording the river with resolution, not neglecting what is distant, not regarding one's companions; thus one may manage to walk in the middle. H11L2

By repetition in failure. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

By discovering who I am, because when I discover myself, It is the truth. If that's the truth, there should be no problems at that state. Also with plus, problems are illusion. Even without discovering oneself, one can verify that (if one knows how to do cognitive therapy work). Either way or another, problems are illusions. They stay as valid whenever one believes to have a personality who has problems.