Joker_Theory

Why become enlightened while living?

55 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

@Shin xD 

Exactly what people do when they talk about enlightenment though ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Shin said:

Exactly what people do when they talk about enlightenment though ?

That's one of the most concise metaphors I've ever seen hahahhahahahaha. Thanks bro.

17 minutes ago, bejapuskas said:

That's one of the most concise metaphors I've ever seen hahahhahahahaha. Thanks bro.

Except they don't even see the end, they project their fear into it ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

18 hours ago, Joker_Theory said:

Wow thanks for your reply and yes i would love to know. Also Could you explain what you mean by there is only now like explain the illusion please??

Thanks

What, who, do you think you are?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

5 hours ago, Nahm said:

What, who, do you think you are?

I thought i was a spiritual being with a soul that will reincarnate till i become one with God by letting go of attachment. Now i have no idea. I hear Leo keep saying we are God but i don't understand. I would like to know what i am but not as a label but as a description, if you can? know he says we are God and Consciousness but are we living in a dream really??

Thanks for your time

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

Well, first of all, enlightenment isn't a very good word in my opinion. It's not as if you become "the chosen one". 

That being said, enlightenment work isn't for everyone. I myself don't do any practice. Instead, I focus on more basic stuff, such as my physical and mental health. 

I don't believe "life is a dream", as many non-dualists say. Nor do I think it's helpful to say "There is only the Now", as if it's a hidden thing. Many people in spiritual circles are obsessed in accessing this so-called Now and also in understanding the "Truth"... 

Anyway, I really like the following Zen saying: "Before enlightenment chop wood and carry water, after enlightenment chop wood and carry water."  

Focus on basic stuff... 

All the best

@Joker_Theory  God is prior to the mind. You trying to understand God is like trying to put a bag inside an apple, instead of an apple inside a bag. You are God now, you don't have to become anything else than you already are :) 

Edited by bejapuskas

6 minutes ago, Joker_Theory said:

I thought i was a spiritual being with a soul that will reincarnate till i become one with God by letting go of attachment. Now i have no idea. I hear Leo keep saying we are God but i don't understand. I would like to know what i am but not as a label but as a description, if you can? know he says we are God and Consciousness but are we living in a dream really??

Thanks for your time

There is a past & future only in believing a thought “past”, a thought “future”. Thought arises now - about a past or future. Notice the only “time” a thought is ever experienced, is now.   “Time” - is a thought about time, which arises, now. 

There is a self, only in believing a thought about “my self”, which arises now - a thought about “me, myself, I, mine”, etc. Notice the thought is experienced now. Notice a thought about your self is not a self - it is a thought, arising now

Will a thought ever articulate now?  A thought arises within now. There is a thought about now, which is a thought, arising within now. 

Can a self ever be in now?  A thought about a self in a now, also arises, within now, and is only a thought. 

@Joker_Theory

In the moment you realize that reincarnation is a thought, you are free of ‘cycles of life & death’ - free of that thought.

All that remains then, is the moment.

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

There is a past & future only in believing a thought “past”, a thought “future”. Thought arises now - about a past or future. Notice the only “time” a thought is ever experienced, is now.   “Time” - is a thought about time, which arises, now. 

There is a self, only in believing a thought about “my self”, which arises now - a thought about “me, myself, I, mine”, etc. Notice the thought is experienced now. Notice a thought about your self is not a self - it is a thought, arising now

Will a thought ever articulate now?  A thought arises within now. There is a thought about now, which is a thought, arising within now. 

Can a self ever be in now?  A thought about a self in a now, also arises, within now, and is only a thought. 

So what you saying is i am or God is  the now? Now is the mind of God. That is all i get from what you said atm. Will still meditate on it :)

Edited by Joker_Theory

"Your the left eye and i am the right would it not be madness to fight, WE COME ONE." - Faithless

31 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Joker_Theory :)    Meditate as it.  

Thanks, Will try :)

12 minutes ago, Nahm said:

Try what?

I get you it's just i don't feel it like not there yet. Have to experience it as it :)

14 hours ago, bejapuskas said:

@Joker_Theory  Dude it's the exact opposite, *you* feel like it, but you don't get it. ;) 

I think it's both, you have to expand to become all of it. I get it or maybe not but the ego blocks it :)

I am not sure were to post this so cause it's my thread i hope it's okay.

This morning i woke up from a really deep sleep and had vivid weird dreams but could not remember the dreams and the ones i do were just my fears so don't think they mean anything but what my fears mean but when i went to the toilet it felt like i had  taken a psychedelic and i did not or even meditate.

I did not see anything but i could hear like voices whispering but could not make out what they were saying and then this evil sounding voice said "Jesus." Also, i felt very weird like i was on a psychedelic but the feeling went away after about 5 mins or so.

Anyone have these experiences before or know what happened??

Edited by Joker_Theory

@Joker_Theory You absolutely don't get it :D Zen is a path to immediate awakening, not to awakening in the future. How can something, that doesn't even exist, block something, that does exist?

@Joker_Theory  Try to find something you fear, or something that is bothering you in your dreams. I sometimes have nightmares, that are caused by my mind trying to deceive me, but on the other hand, if I cut through all that bullshit, I can see for example like oh, I died in that dream, because my old self is affraid to die! Oh, I see what you did there, mind! And then you can face this fear, in this case contemplate your death for example, go straight to the root and cut it. I don't know if this is legit, scientific or proven, but it works for me at least, so why not try it, right? :) Maybe you are just confused from all the advice, because it is either contradictory to you, or you have too little direct experience, so you cannot really understand it.... Try digging deeper into this, think for yourself, nobody can solve your problems.