LoveandPurpose

what is a spiritual persona?

7 posts in this topic

I think I might have fallen into the trap of not acknowledging who I really was on a personal level and developing a spiritual persona. 

But to be sure I want to know how you would define this term. 

Do you like getting foot kissed ?

If yes you're doing just fine ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

It's using spirituality as a way to make you more or better, the ego has latched onto spirituality as a way to separate it from other people who aren't spiritual. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

To be serious (for 5 sec xD )

A spiritual persona is simply someone who live life without resistance and projection of the mind (Anxiety/self-esteem issues etc.)
He does not think he's better than anyone else, because there is no point to compare, that doesn't even come to his mind since he live the moment as it is.

Lack of interest in conflict or to make things happen is also a good sign.

Now don't try to emulate this, just be conscious of everything you do and think, why you do them or not by silently wondering why (not intellectualy/with the mind).
You'll become, or rather be what you already are naturally if you just bring awareness in everything you do/think/feel.

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

There is no person whatsoever, no such thing as an spiritual ego or person. They exists as an illusion only. You are either non-dualy conscious or not, it’s that simple.

A Spiritual Ego happens when the Ego-Mind is not fully transcended and where it clings hard to being a spiritual person or spiritual teacher.

Leo :D 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.