Sempiternity

Mooji just exposed as a abusuve cult leader?

197 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

what does "experience" have to do with natural Law or empirical evidence of nature's expressions? Nothing!  So Your statement has no significance to what  I've stated. Sorry it's like trying to teach math to a fish. 

Some people will never get it, even if you tell them 1+1 = 2, they'll turn around and say 1+1 = blue.   Cognitive dissonance is strong.  

Do you believe there are atoms? @Shindo you think we live on a flat earth?   Do you believe that energy exists?  Do you think nature exists or we're all hallucinating the world? 

Did you experience directly those natural law, like you are with your body right now ?
Or do you just think about them in your head ?

If the answers are no then yes, then you are just believing in something.
Which means you have no idea if it is real or not, because the only way to know if something is real or not is to directly experience it :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Let me bring it down for you so your simple mind can understand it. You don't need to experience them to prove them

Lets take take the example of hot and cold.  They are different in degree but they are on the same scale.  What is that scale?  That scale is called temperature.  Now which hermetic law does that apply to?  the law of vibration. 

Does that Sound like you need personal experience to understand basic natural law which Nature has provided you?  I just proved it to you by ONE little example on temperature, which Nature has provided us.  I can GO all day and provide more..

Even NIKOLA tesla agrees with me. Are you going to tell me it's just his "beliefs" now? 

One of the greatest minds Who studied under one of the greatest mystics.

I'm sure others in here understand this. And well others like yourself don't clearly get it..In due time.

I feel like you been conditioned too much by one of these neo advaita teachers. Are you a mooji follower?

"Which means you have no idea if it is real or not, because the only way to know if something is real or not is to directly experience it" your words @Shin

There's plenty of people who are in asylums experiencing things which aren't there or real. So does that mean unicorns exist  pancing around town if they're hallucinating one?  According to your theory it's substantial enough to be proof of "reality" since they "experienced" it.

Nikola Tesla The Secret Movie - Unlimited Free Energy Forever.png

vibration-nothing-rests-everything-moves-everything-vibrates-at-the-most-13540842.png

Edited by Hermetics

@Hermetics watch the personal attacks.  You are entitled to your beliefs but demeaning others either directly or indirectly wont be tolerated here.  

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Anti guru is just more nonsense.  Ya I checked out your link, it's just more vague new age woo woo and your article couldn't be any more wrong.  I love assumers they're so quick to jump the gun.   I'm against fraud gurus or new agers.  If you want to support them then go ahead.  I'm done drinking that kool aid.  More power to those who do. 

Edited by Hermetics

@Hermetics You are perceiving through a lens that there is objective, external, universal reality based on physical evidence. There is nothing wrong with this. It has truth from one perspective and it has practical value. Yet it is contracted within something more expansive. 

There are beings on the forum that have transcended the paradigm of an objective, external, universal reality. There is something you are not aware of that others here are. The self can become attached and identified to a particular paradigm and will defend it for it's own survival. If you would like to expand your consciousness, you will need to let go of attachment and identification to your ideas. This does not mean you need to reject your ideas and accept the opposite of your ideas. It means you need to let go of them if you want to explore and expand. 

41 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

Do you think nature exists or we're all hallucinating the world? 

Each, both and neither are true and false. 

If you want to expand, I would meditate and inquire "what is existence?", "what is real and what is imagined?". Inquire without thought analysis. Don't try to figure it out. Let insights reveal themselves.

@cetus56 Sometimes I like to take a shot on goal, even if it has a low chance of getting in. . . It's part of the sadness for me. It's like sitting with someone during a beautiful sunset and they are lost at sea grasping symbols. . .  

1 hour ago, Hermetics said:

@Shin

There's plenty of people who are in asylums experiencing things which aren't there or real. So does that mean unicorns exist  pancing around town if they're hallucinating one?  According to your theory it's substantial enough to be proof of "reality" since they "experienced" it.

That's exactly what I'm saying.
The only thing that is real is what you directly experience, nothing else :)

Your pet theories are still dogmas, no matter how much you cover them up with logic and rationalization, you will understand this later when you will see that you were deluded all along, as we all did ;)

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

5 hours ago, Hermetics said:

Anti guru is just more nonsense.  Ya I checked out your link, it's just more vague new age woo woo and your article couldn't be any more wrong.  I love assumers they're so quick to jump the gun.   I'm against fraud gurus or new agers.  If you want to support them then go ahead.  I'm done drinking that kool aid.  More power to those who do. 

Words like power, weak, lost. How can one anyone ever take your message seriously when you're this immature?  Before performing true white magick one needs to reach the Absolute. From there its quite possible what you're saying. But your terminology by then needs to be seen through completely. 

You're not helping anyone with your massive toxicity. You should rather market some new age gurus with that attitude, then you'll surely know no one will follow them. Get yourself together man.

I don't know how to feel about this. Maybe there is some truth to that article, just maybe. In that case if there is any mooji event in my town, I'm going to completely avoid it. I can't support an abusive guru.

Spiritual gurus being abusive is nothing new. They feel like they are Gods and absolute. Because people give them disproportionate power 

It's crazy 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

18 hours ago, Hermetics said:

Pragmatic shaman/mystic whatever you want to call it, a being of true higher consciousness:

• Can astral project
  • lose their human form(lower ego and  its limitations)
  • lucid dream at will
  • Is his/her fully realized self (dreaming body) through shadow work and dreaming practices of the unconscious mind
  • can enter other dreaming dimensions  
  • Fully mastered their emotional/mental/physical faculties
  • Can see energy directly
  • Doesn't care for worship and only cares for practical growth.  
  • Doesn't waste time beating around the bush with riddles and cares little for theory. Gets straight to the point.
  • answers what he/she fully knows with their experiences/wisdom, if they can't answer that question for you, they'll let you know.

Of course these are rare gems. 

Fake ones: 

• Has no understanding of natural law aka Hermetic Principles from the Corpus Hermeticum or Kybalion  (Nature's laws which we can clearly see through its atomic, molecular, and geometrical esoteric blueprints(star of david, sacred geometry etc..). 
  • New age gurus are vague in their abstract new age theories or some try to use basic modern science, (this will be a day for another post by me which I'm writing an article about exposing frauds).  

Dude, those are your relative standards. Ain't not mystic or guru gotta follow that.

The basic spiritual principle you're failing to follow here is: non-judgment.

By judging Mooji you actually reveal yourself to be less conscious than him. He probably wouldn't judge you.

Of all the people in the world you could be harping on, you choose Mooji?? He has helped awaken more people than you can count. How many people have you helped to awaken?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Me? F'In millions. I'm on social media posting my research ALL the time and adding value by providing info. What are you talking about? For example I'm adding value now by exposing bullshit everyone's eating from Mooji.  I provided enough info to make up your own  mind with common sense (lets not jump into cognitive dissonance because we feel strongly towards someone and afraid our beliefs will get shattered.)

THERE are people in his cult committed suicide. Ya great help. AND He's preaching bullshit. 

Why would anyone advocate this? Just because some people in here feel "strongly" and attached to him doesn't mean mooji is a "guru"as many as you want them to think. 

He helped No one. NOt one person.  

Everything I stated is what a guru is a true   "buddha".  And MOOJI is not one.  How do you know what "mooji" would say.  Do you know him personally? are you his cult follower?  I know People personally who attending HIS satsangs personally and LEFT.  And there are literally 1000's of others as well leaving his 'ashram'...  I seen All his shit.  IF you want to keep drinking the KOOL aid be my guest. I'm done with this mooji shit and I will expose all these cult leaders even if others feel "strongly" towards them. No one said the truth is going to be easy or pretty.  

Most of the responses in the thread are just more new age hippy BS with 0 understanding of natural law and dwell in just abstract theories so I care little for their response.  Like that watered down version of "what a shaman is".  Give me a break.  @Visionary knows a bit, I can tell.  Hence why you were tagged.  You're still a neophyte.  One day padawan. 

Edited by Hermetics

@Leo Gura  Relative standards? Do you know the great  gautama buddha did ALL those things I mentioned on what a guru/mystic/shaman whatever is a fully realized being.  A complete being! 

• Can astral project
  • lose their human form(lower ego and  its limitations)
  • lucid dream at will
  • Is his/her fully realized self (dreaming body) through shadow work and dreaming practices of the unconscious mind
  • can enter other dreaming dimensions  
  • Fully mastered their emotional/mental/physical faculties
  • Can see energy directly
  • Doesn't care for worship and only cares for practical growth.  
  • Doesn't waste time beating around the bush with riddles and cares little for theory. Gets straight to the point.
  • answers what he/she fully knows with their experiences/wisdom, if they can't answer that question for you, they'll let you know.

SO if a "Buddha or a mystic" is none of these, please tell me what you think it is?  What is a FULLY realized being? 

Are you telling me no mystic/guru has to master their emotional/mental state?

So they can be pathologically/psychologically insane and be a "guru" regardless of their mental and emotional state?  Even if they were suicidal(not saying mooji is)?  

So what is a guru then if its not any of these?

An average person?  A person who can't do any of that?  And I'm asking everyone else here too. List YOUR qualifications of what a "guru" is, pls.  

Edited by Hermetics

4 minutes ago, Hermetics said:

@Preety_India Yes he's another Sai baba of India or an evangelist Joel Olsteen 

sdffdsfsd.png

I can't believe Joel said that. I'm not surprised but that tweet was very blatant from him. Like wow. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

@Hermetics You are literally judging yourself. 

Wish to see where will that rampant debunker mode bring you. Yeah quite curious 'bout that ? same place I guess. 

Creating your own suffering in process. 

People are weak and selfish that' s why they worship these dudes. They only like and care about what will they get from cult leader politician etc all the while..... 

You are your own saviour. 

@Hermetics no human alive right now has mastered there emotional state. They simply put on a good front and might take a while to grow angry but I guarantee you it's just a delusion that they believe and others believe as long as a person's alive and breathing they will  not master their emotions