Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
okulele

Prayer Swat Team

38 posts in this topic

I saw that on another spiritually minded forum (My Big Toe), they have a topic for requesting prayers/healing. As I think there is plenty of us here with consciousness developed enough to be able to pray for others effectively, I thought this could be a good idea?

If a dozen people send loving-kindness to a sick person, something might shift, no?

If a dozen people send reassuring intention towards someone doing a retreat, it might have effect, no?

Is anyone interested in doing this?

Use the Prayer Swat Team!

I am updating the thread in hopes that more people will show interest. It would make sense with a small team.

I wholeheartedly implore you to pray for me as I am in dire need. My personal name is Misagh,

Edited by FoxFoxFox

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

I wholeheartedly implore you to pray for me as I am in dire need. My personal name is Misagh,

?

1 hour ago, FoxFoxFox said:

I think you need to show your picture for this to work. I'm just guessing because that's how i saw it is done in ashrams. But I'm not the expert

Edited by Salvijus

4 minutes ago, Salvijus said:

I think you need to show your picture for this to work. I'm just guessing because that's how i saw it is done in ashrams. But I'm not the expert

I wouldn't limit it like that. I think the intention counts. You can kind of sense him through his post, can't you?

Try it out. Connect to the guy behind the post and send him some love. If you believe, you can :)

Edited by okulele

Maybe you're right :)

But how do you know it's not your projection ? :D

Okey I made an effort to send good will and wellbeing to you @FoxFoxFox ?

If it works it works. If it didn't work at least i got some fun praying :D

Well... I had never seen prayer work that fast. Honestly guys I just received some good news regarding the matte... out of nowhere. Tomorrow I'll know for certain. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please keep me in your prayers until the matter is fully resolved. 

6 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Well... I had never seen prayer work that fast. 

Lmao :D:D:D

Okey I'll pray for you again in the evening ? don't become too dependan on others tho :D

Edited by Salvijus

47 minutes ago, FoxFoxFox said:

Well... I had never seen prayer work that fast. Honestly guys I just received some good news regarding the matte... out of nowhere. Tomorrow I'll know for certain. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Please keep me in your prayers until the matter is fully resolved. 

Wonderful :)

Leo should be solidly into his retreat by now.

I am sending him all the best intentions I can ?

Feel free to join in and pray for the guy's success!

Yes I will join tonight. There is a story I once heard about prayer that comes to mind. I won't tell the whole thing, but basically a yogi had such great power of conviction that consciousness had crystallized for the goddess Kali to materialize herself and have lunch with him. I wholeheartedly recommend prayer. And thanks again to you guys who prayed for me a while ago. Please keep doing it :D

hello, i am asking for some prayers for a beautiful 2 year old girl thats battling Leukemia. Currently this is one of the top stories in Croatia because treatment in Croatia didnt work, and now her parents are trying out their last hope, to fly her to Philadelphia's children hospital and hope treatment there works. They set up a campaign because they need 2 million dollars to cover expenses of healthcare in america and already raised 8.2 million kunas in a few days which is a little over a million dollars. I am asking for prayers from the Prayer Swat Team to help this little girl survive this <3 Thank you so so so much. 

this is the story but its written in Croatian:https://www.24sata.hr/news/moja-curica-umire-a-za-njeno-lijecenje-traze-18-milijuna-kn-621659

this is a indiegogo they made recently on english

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/for-mila-s-treatment?fbclid=IwAR0TJC8q4jnRJrMobX8kp5GPccffY96ysV9xoPC2B0zIbnK7H8KFipBdKWY#/

1 hour ago, moon777light said:

hello, i am asking for some prayers for a beautiful 2 year old girl thats battling Leukemia. Currently this is one of the top stories in Croatia because treatment in Croatia didnt work, and now her parents are trying out their last hope, to fly her to Philadelphia's children hospital and hope treatment there works. They set up a campaign because they need 2 million dollars to cover expenses of healthcare in america and already raised 8.2 million kunas in a few days which is a little over a million dollars. I am asking for prayers from the Prayer Swat Team to help this little girl survive this <3 Thank you so so so much. 

this is the story but its written in Croatian:https://www.24sata.hr/news/moja-curica-umire-a-za-njeno-lijecenje-traze-18-milijuna-kn-621659

this is a indiegogo they made recently on english

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/for-mila-s-treatment?fbclid=IwAR0TJC8q4jnRJrMobX8kp5GPccffY96ysV9xoPC2B0zIbnK7H8KFipBdKWY#/

?

Thank you @moon777light :)

Wait is there any explanation to how this works or is it just another real world magic kind of stuff? :D