Tony 845

Would be cool to see Leo & joe Rogan talk about enlightenment.

12 posts in this topic

I wonder how much joe Rogan even knows about enlightenment, I’m sure he knows something...

I was just thinking about posting about this idea too. I think it would be great if Leo could sit down with Joe Rogan and talk psychedelics and meditation. It would be a great way to attract many people to Leo's content and this forum.

@AstralProjection people can say whatever they want about Leo, he explains enlightenment better then anyone walking  the face of the planet. 

Im not interested in Rogan at all. He is a talking opinion.....

I value his opinion.

I value yours equally the same as to anyone elses.

To me Rogan has never been capable of impressing or influencing me emotionally or intentionally. I value he does his show and gets guests on I like. Himself as a personality......Id love to see the more Sincere, less defensive, less harsh, less snappy, less I think I Know it all version of Rogan and just see him.

I judge Joe Rogan feels inferior to people.....a constant tug o war over how he looks to others....He is a good man; he just needs to realise this himself and accept all the parts of him. Once he integrates himself, which will happen one day, his show will transform and his personality will be ultra magnetic. Less choppy, more graceful and intimate.

You will know he reaches this point the day he says he no longer watches UFC. The day will come and soon that sport will no be banned, it will just be non popular or have a very niche audience like it used to.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyBravo said:

Im not interested in Rogan at all. He is a talking opinion.....

I value his opinion.

I value yours equally the same as to anyone elses.

To me Rogan has never been capable of impressing or influencing me emotionally or intentionally. I value he does his show and gets guests on I like. Himself as a personality......Id love to see the more Sincere, less defensive, less harsh, less snappy, less I think I Know it all version of Rogan and just see him.

I judge Joe Rogan feels inferior to people.....a constant tug o war over how he looks to others....He is a good man; he just needs to realise this himself and accept all the parts of him. Once he integrates himself, which will happen one day, his show will transform and his personality will be ultra magnetic. Less choppy, more graceful and intimate.

You will know he reaches this point the day he says he no longer watches UFC. The day will come and soon that sport will no be banned, it will just be non popular or have a very niche audience like it used to.

joe rogan is a cool guy, very insightful, very not close minded.

he likes ufc, and so what's the problem ? people on thoses cages loves to fight, they all choosed to fight, and this beautiful in their own ways, not a problem as long as it is between people who accept the rules of the game.

so fos

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris I’m a Brazilian jiu jitsu purple belt (high level submission grappler) but I’m also on an enlightenment journey myself, doesn’t mean after enlightenment I’ll stop doing jiu jitsu & even if i do stop I’ll be Happy either way. 

Theres that young guy who is enlightened & he still rock climbs...?‍♂️

I think Leo can help Joe Rogan if anything, just  my opinion. 

P.s. when you are fighting in front of a crowd, there isn’t much more being in the now then that ( unless you are enlightened) I’ve been in the ring myself & not because of being angry, but because “I” enjoyed it. It’s fun a weird way. 

My jiu jitsu journey has played a key role in my enlightenment journey, I’ve been tapped out by women & lower belts, it teaches you how to keep you’re ego in check, just today I was tapped out by a lower belt, some people will quit after That & some with healthier egos will stick around & one day become black belts. 

Edited by Tony 845

I've seen this exact thread a few times now. Not sure why people are interested. 

@FoxFoxFox even if they talk once, they could create in the future 5 new people in the world to become enlightened (maybe) that would be a good thing. 

Trying to think greater good for the world & bigger picture + I wonder the questions Joe would have for Leo. 

Also I have ties to mma & things that Joe likes & enlightenment & things that Leo likes so for me it would be like two of my boys shooting the shit. 

Edited by Tony 845