PretentiousHuman

Wim Hof Method is effective for Running.

29 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, PretentiousHuman said:

@Aeris Yes we are all in this together. What are some biohacks that you are practising for a better health?

Sleep longer but that's not my easy part. Triptophan help me cause I only sleep 6h without it. Not sure if that's a good idea on the long run so I cycle the suppléments. Maybe sleep before midnight. Dont neglect. 

And a good diet with high quality food.

I use suppléments. But dépend still Trying things for me. There is no perfect bio hack. Minimal lifestyle' méditation.

Sleeping for more than 7 hours is hard for me sometimes because as a nurse i work on shifting hours including nights. So as long as i have the time to sleep, im maximizing every hour to get rested. After i have the Crohn's disease, i went to eating healthy. 

"Wake up."

-- God

7 hours is good, as long at it is in the range of 7-8h, sometimes you can go with 6 hours.

don't drink too much coffee/thea ( even reduce to one cup or nothing ), especially 8h before sleep

be aware that's just my view

Edited by Aeris

@PretentiousHumanYes all that sounds good, theres also exercise, fasting and really listening to your body and not your head for your food quality/quantity. For consciousness work there’s psychedelics which I’ve only done once, little before I got into spirituality. Also shamanic breathing, similar to wim method but more breathing intensive, helps to release trapped emotions, I believe. (Leo has a video about it)

Consciousness work is mainly observing thought-self, my reactions, fears and beliefs in day by day activities to better understand myself

Health wise - Occasionally I’ll blend up a smoothie with some greens (usually just kale) 

Edited by DrewNows

@PretentiousHuman I believe the Wim Hof method (the full one where he teaches people how to control their immune system) and healthy eating are the keys. You're on the right path.

"The greatest illusion of all is the illusion of separation." - Guru Pathik

Sent from my iEgo