Surfingthewave

Body/mind awareness: The gut feeling uncovered

13 posts in this topic

Something in Leo's last video resonated with quite a bit (no shit). He talked about suffering with physical health problems and how he feels he needs to take a break. 

Just got me thinking our bodies tell us what we need, so in terms of awareness practices do we focus too much on letting go of our thoughts rather than our bodies' feelings ? Eckhart talks about the body/mind link but what really is gut feeling? Isn't it what we feel even before we are aware? 

I feel like our subconscious is such a complex entity and often the only way it communicates with us is through feelings. I've started diving into and embracing my feelings and have found it to be very productive in dealing with issues and also just feeling good in general.

Gut feeling is Muladhara. The gate and key to everything. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@Surfingthewave I have absolutely no idea what the gut/intuition feeling is. Your body can be a direct portal in to the mind and beyond the mind (this has been my main portal)

It's absolutely stunning though. Very profound.

@Charlotte yes it is very profound, you say beyond the mind, do tell more on this.

@Hellspeed this is interesting as I've been doing a lot of work on unblocking the throat chakra recently. Perhaps the Muladhara needs work too. 

Your gut feeling is both your intuition and the connection with energy levels in your body. Your mind will cut you off from feeling your body which is what clues you in to your own feelings of deeper guiding intelligence about what you are doing. When you are upset or in an off mood, don't think about what made you upset, go into the body and check in to know exactly where things feel off.  If you focus on letting go of your thoughts, you'll only get more thoughts which is why you need to instead focus on a sound,  your breath or as Tolle describes the feeling of aliveness in the body to successfully meditate. The thoughts that come are just the breaks between that focus. 

My Youtube Channel- Light on Earth “We dance round in a ring and suppose, but the Secret sits in the middle and knows.”― Robert Frost

Just to point out, without Muladhara, the other chakras in the body don't awaken (they work at minimum only to sustain life). In Muladhara is the center of the Dragon, Kundalini. So Kundalini awakening is awakening the first chakra basically. 

So Earth/Muladhara has to be opened with water and fire. Meaning second and third chakras.

13 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Hellspeed what if muladhara is opened with anahata?

That too. Chanelling the breath with the first 5 chakras.

15 minutes ago, now is forever said:

@Hellspeed what if muladhara is opened with anahata?

Can you guys speak in english ? :ph34r:

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Shin it‘s about how you open the banana with all it’s sweetness.

there is practically a banana at every chacra.

Edited by now is forever

Chop wood carry water, meaning plexus and sexual energy into muladhara. If chop wood carry water goes into the 5, 6, 7, then we have what we call Ego, Mind.