Shogun

Psilocybin Megadose compared to 5meo dmt

9 posts in this topic

Well I thought this could be important for some of you out there.

Regarding a Megadose, I´m talking about 25g of dried mushroom. I only did it once so far.

Now after working with 5meo, I look back at that 25g trip in another way.

The peak experience on the mushroom trip (lastet about four hour... not quite sure, but pretty long) and it just went fully non-dual, extremely similar to 5meo dmt on a breakthroughdose.

This ain´t a tripreport. What I want is to inform you about the possibility and method to remain in nonduality for significantly longer compared to 5meo dmt.

Of course the experience is a completely other overall but in case you can handle a breakthroughdose of 5meo dmt and if you are confident that you could handle some extra strain...    Could be highly worth it. :)

> to remain in nonduality for significantly longer compared to 5meo dmt.

There is no time in nonduality, isn't it?

Just kidding. Thank you for the information.

What a dream, what a joke, love it   :x

Just a little counter balance, nothing personal, imo 25g’s is an INSANE amount of shrooms to take. Took 8g once. 4-5 in hindsight in plenty. All depends on the barriers though really. 

Also, careful with how much shrooms you take after having experienced meo. Consider trying 2g’s first to feel it out.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I have done 70 mg 4-HO-MiPT once (shrooms close cousin) and can confirm that it gets hella non-dual.

It's an equivalent of around 16g shrooms if I count correctly.

@Nahm Good advice, thanks! Going back to mushrooms I´ll start low again.

and you are right of course, it´s a hell of a dose... I got the idea from an old thread by Leo... Noone there seemed to have tried it, so I did.

And I really want to emphasise that on such a high dose, it feel like a completely different substance not comparable to 5g or even 15g. Its as if the substance itself radically changes with the dose. But that you got with a lot of substances... But I´m talking about the range.

So just to emphasise, I do not think that an experience (like the one I had on 25g) would be close to possible with 5g... even if you got like no barrier... although I really don´t know about that, just what it felt like. :D 

I once heard a guy taking 18 gr. saying the that the mushroom said it's not about how much you take, it's about how much you can let go.

I had an over the top trip at like 3g, so, honestly I think you're just a fool if you try to do more, not ultimately but still..

Magic mushrooms vary wildly in potency. They can easily vary 2-3x in strength (per weight) from one batch to another. It depends so much on the species, strain, probably even growth medium, and degradation of the dried mushrooms. 

Just something to keep in mind while discussing dosages.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

It also depends on the potency. I took a 2.5 dose and it was almost too much. Lots of anxiety for the first hour of the peak. I kept forgetting who I was and even the fact that I had taken mushrooms. Was a very confusing trip.