ivankiss

Beyond The Matrix ( the afterlife )

49 posts in this topic

I am a huge Matrix fan, obviously.

The movie is a masterpiece. The actual thing is a prison. But still a masterpiece. 

So here's what lays beyond the conceptual matrix that most of humanity lives in;

Nothing is the most you will ever have.

Your idea of nothingness does not equal nothingness. In fact; it is impossible for you to imagine nothing. Especially not while trapped in the matrix. 

Nothing is unimaginable for a good reason. It is unspeakable. 

Nevertheless, I will try to paint a picture for ya.

Beyond the maze there is pure, infinite emptiness.

A blank canvas. Nothing. No canvas, either. No time, no space, no dimensions, no identity. No isness or amness.

Not even the notion of life or existence. In pure nothingness all there can ever be is pure awareness of nothingness. Or the complete absence of it. Which would then be Absolute Nothingness. No notion of anything at all. No nothing even.

What once was a prison; a hell - now becomes a paradise; a playground for creators.

You may have struggled to escape the matrix and break down all limitations, but guess what...? Once you brake through all concepts and limitations, transcend both life and death, merge with infinite nothingness and become comfortable with emptiness - you will want to build a new matrix. New concepts. New realities. After all you do have a completely blank canvas now. And you are totally limitless. Free. Of course you will want to play. To create. To experience your infinitude. History repeats itself, indeed. And it can take on infinite forms. Express in infinite ways.

There are 12 notes in a musical octave. The 13th one is the same as the first one. Just in a new octave. Perfect illusion.

Every thing collapses down on itself. Is being reborn out of itself. Rises from it's own ashes. Like a phenix.  

The first note in the octave is what gives meaning to all the following notes. The 13th note is a rebirth. A new beginning. An illusive continuation of the same cycle. It only appears different; higher or lower. The 13th note is both real and an illusion. It is both same and totally different from the first one. Depending on where you are and what your intentions are.

An F# is an F#; no matter what octave you're in. But the illusion of difference between octaves is what gives beauty and meaning to music. Dynamics. Range. Diversity. More room for expression. 

Octaves go on forever. No matter which direction you choose to go. You can go as high or as low as you can hear. And if you persist long enough; you will always find yourself exactly where you begun; nowhere. 

Design and build concepts in alignment with your highest intention; highest will.

One must create limitations if one desires to experience one's infinitude. One must ground nothingness into somethingness. Otherwise absolute nothingness is all there would be. Forever. An awakened awareness is aware of this fact. 

Limitations are not bad, ultimately. They are pure blessings. Being unaware of them, their purpose and meaning, is what causes suffering. But suffering is necessary, as well. Golden. An extremely powerful experience. Awareness fears no intensity. Does not resist pain. Or anything else. It experiments; experiencing infinite varieties of itself. 

No meaning = Your meaning.

This is coming from a higher octave. Not from the octave of egoic stubbornness, ignorance and/or narcissism. 

Be aware; I speak of "existence" after self-transcendence here. 

Do not missinterpret authenticity.

Create your meaning. Make it as meaningful as it can possibly get. Or meaningless - if that's what floats your boats. The point is to get fully immersed in whatever it is you choose to do or not do. Make it fully experiental. Be aware of it all. To see sharp. Actions are supported by passion and love. Excitement and thrill is what keeps everything... exciting and thrilling. Fun. Surprising. Expansive. 

You will be eager to play, trust me. Or don't... Not as an ego. As God. As Infinity itself. 

So do it in love and peace. With anticipation and eagerness. Willpower and dedication. 

After all; now, in this new octave - you are able to detach at will from any circumstance. Any role, any character, any identity, any fragment. You have a new card up your sleeve, so to speak. 

Use it wisely and maturely. Responsibly. Consciously.

But also; do dare to dream your wildest dreams. Be the child you are. Mistakes are stories of past. Your time is now. And it's not going anywhere. Plenty of time to "fix mistakes". Now it's time to play. To make love. To unite. To expand into infinite nothingness. To create worlds. Stars. Universes. Multiverses. To masturbate eternally. To dance. 

There could possibly be no better thing in the entire existence; or the illusion of it. 

It is unspeakable. No matter how long I try to describe it, point at it; it's all for nothing. No one could possibly ever believe this. One has to be it. And even then one will not be able to believe it. 

You are beyond belief. There is no need for belief. There is only Consciousness playing with itself. A perspective. A free agent. An explorer - a creator. Both God and The Devil; merged as One. As Infinity.

Afterlife is no life at all. And that's the best life you can ever have. It is true heaven.

Same game - different levels. Everything will stay the same; yet it will be radically different. 

On this level of the game; the player becomes aware of himself. Remembers his true nature. Does not confuse himself with the game or the characters in it anymore. 

And that brings new power. New capabilities. New gifts. More wisdom. More love and compassion. Will strong as a rock.

The game of life becomes the best game that could possibly ever exist. It is genius. Contains infinite possibilities and opportunities for growth, expansion and exploration. Infinite configurations of consciousness. Constant rearrangement. Constant play. Non stop fun. 

NO MORE SLEEP

Essentially; that is what you have been after since forever. Constant awareness. Awake eternally; continuously. No pause - no break. Razor sharp senses.

It took you some time. But now time is no more. The rest was long enough. 

You are awake now and have no need to go back to sleep. At least not for another eternity. 

Freedom. Effortless manifestation. Wisdom. Knowledge. Intelligence. Creativity. Fun. Unconditional love. Excitement. Joy. Bliss. Peace.

All of that lays beyond the matrix. And is directly experiental through authentic desire.

All that is you birthright. You are the infinite creator. All there is. 

You are The Matrix itself.

You are...

THE ONE

Edited by ivankiss

@ivankiss Very nice, very true. Would you say that this apsolute nothingnesss is apart from apsolute infinity (God) ?

3 hours ago, Highest said:

@ivankiss Very nice, very true. Would you say that this apsolute nothingnesss is apart from apsolute infinity (God) ?

Of course not. 

No such thing as "apart" from anything.

Absolute Nothingness is God; premanifested.

Formlessness is the true form of God. Of all there is.

I am a ego with some level of consiousness . How can I create or mainefest ? How can I awaken or what is awakening ?

15 minutes ago, Karas said:

I am a ego with some level of consiousness . How can I create or mainefest ? How can I awaken or what is awakening ?

You are not an ego. You only think you are. 

The ego is a part of your imagination. A story.

Through the power of the same imagination and aligned, inspired action; you are able to manifest whole new universes. Anything you can and can't possibly imagine. It is, however, important to recognize all for what all is. Be aware of all. Use all in alignment. Including imagination and manifestation.

You are Consciousness. God having a human experience. Becoming aware of your true nature. Of your infinitude. That is awakening. And you are already waking up; by asking such questions, feeling pulled towards topics like this, etc.

You can read my previous thread, if you desire to attain more in depth information about the process of manifestation; 

Bless!

What you mean by manifesting whole new universe ? I think my universe is bound by laws and other people also have influences so how can I manifest or influence action of others? 

@Karas Take a look ahead.

What do you see?

That right there; that's the whole universe. That is God. All of it. 

Whenever you look the other way; a whole new universe is born; created.

And you are it's creator. You are it.

You do not influence actions of others. 

"Others" are actually you.

The laws are your creation as well. It is all about becoming aware of those limitations. As they are probably buried deep in your subconscious mind. You are unconscious of them and their source. 

Once awareness shines through all; integration may occur. In real time, continuously; right now and forever.

How would you describe your being? What are you? How do you feel inside of your being? Are you alive? Do you breathe? 

Where are you located? Here's a hint: not your city, not your state, not your country. Not even planet earth or empty space.

Try to feel into it right now.

Where are you?

1 hour ago, ivankiss said:

Of course not. 

No such thing as "apart" from anything.

Absolute Nothingness is God; premanifested.

Formlessness is the true form of God. Of all there is.

Indeed, you are completely right and speaking Truth. The true reality of God is formless. Form is formless.  Nothing is apart from God, God is Everything. I am conscious of this.

Right now your response is occouring in my universe and I am reading it . So who is you in all this or how is the answers occouring ?

if you cannot explain things with simple words, you live delusion.

All this here. is mainly bullshit, you have been taking words with no meaning and putting your own meaning on them.

@Karas "you" is a label.

A pointer. Pointing towards that which cannot be pointed towards. Nobody. Nothingness.

The answer is not occuring. The answer simply is. And it is not an answer unless it answers your question. 

Whatever it appears to be; it comes straight from nowhere.

Edited by ivankiss

Hello @Aeris

Glad to see ya.

What made you make the assumption? The simplicity of my words may not be apparent to all.

To me it seems; I couldn't be expressing things any simpler.

Indeed I do use meaningless words and give them my own meaning and purpose. That is precisely what I am after in general. 

Delusion can be no more if there is no one there to be deluded. 

Insanity is a story.

Btw; what have you been up to? Was not seeing ya around.

haha, you do feel me. good. I m happy to be read by you. my pleasure brother and well out play.

vacation. Drawing (a lot + podcast shit ), still on music, cuddling ( & more ofc ) a girl for the first time. ( very nice experience )

I needed some "break", and needed to clear myself of all the psychic magician casting their spell around. what's better than starting a new life ?

I'll hang sometimes, but careful, no craving or need anymore though, I just wanted to see what would happen to me out of this actualized community.

Started my own cult and awaken friends, very fun.

Edited by Aeris

@Aeris ;) B|

Podcast? Music? 

Tell me more.

A lot of mutuality. I myself am on vacation...from nothing xD I aim to remain that way. But I also aim to make a huge "comeback" and create some musical epicness. And more. 

I as well am cuddling a lot. She's gorgeous. Each time is the first time. 

I feel like playing cults as well, on the side. But in my own way. I do not mean to overblow the thing. Leadership is not really my cup of tea. More like creatorship. I can assist; guide, for a while. But I'd rather lead no one. At the end; they'd all be pissed at me for teaching them nothing, leading them nowhere xD

@ivory

They are mine as much as they are yours ;)

Edited by ivankiss

You believe so ?

nowhere ? really ? that's what you think philosophy is ? 
rewire yourself there is not nothing to accomplish in thinking.
it's the most real work you can do. 

I have taken an holistic approach of life in many ways, and I can tell that "philosophy/spirituality" could be seen as the processus of playing with your operating system of perception.
it's not a mere game, it's not a simple change leading to nothing.
It's very real as a rock for the one who experience it.

Our definition of enlightment ain't the same, take care what you project. I still live through passion.
Nature will is not my own will though. I accepted death I still respond to the urge of the body but I m fully aware it's only a mere "game" now, nothing to take seriously, but in the meantime, I take it very seriously.
Sometimes the body will try to break the mind, but I'll take try to cut this bitch brain.

my path is my path, but beware of false prophecy and faulty belief. There is not nothing to think.

your thinking is sacred, and even the circle is bullshit, you never circled, you just go straight on a line that is yours.
that's why you're still here trying to find more meaning into this bullshit.

I'll cut it straight, reality bubble is a thing, you can share with me or many people the idea of an ideology but only the strongest will survive.