appleaurorae

Belly Fat (or Let It Be Body Fat In General)

27 posts in this topic

@appleaurorae  Hi appleaurorae,  I'm no health professional by any means, but lately have been looking into my health, and have learned that adrenal function and cortisol levels have alot to do with retaining belly fat.  Maybe a check up with a natural dr or naturopath to get things sorted, I had a thorough blood test done with dr, and now im going to see a naturopath to try and get to the root cause of some of my health concerns.  Good luck!!

@appleaurorae Sounds good: you have done all this work on your health and appearance.

It seems that the belly fat is your best friend now, because it has you focused.

How important is your appearance? How much is it affecting how you look? Is it negatively affecting your health?

My only suggestion is to live right; be healthy.

@appleaurorae I think... a truly enlightened being wouldn't give a fuck about your weight or not... because.. well.. I've heard your source energy.. UHH!!!!

But.. I think it's important to exercise though ... I'm so unhealthy atm lol

Edited by DizIzMikey

@WarPants @DizIzMikey Technically, it's not important how much do I weigh or look, but by both of them it's actually possible to tell the borders of person's physical abilities, like if I am slim I can crawl in narrower places, if I weigh less I can jump higher and pull myself easier and faster. Of course important muscles and bones weigh but there is also a not vital mass made of toxin-containing fat and emergency water resources.

Very good thread, thank you!

They say that diary is bad. They seems to be right.

I figure that bellyfat was first to arrive and I figure it to be the last to leave.

I will know at the end of the year.

INTERMITTENT FASTING is the shit when it comes to stubborn fat. Ive used is very succesfully: lost all the fat annoying ive carried for years while going to the gym and kept most of my strenght and muscle, took only a couple of months. No hunger, lots of energy. Research it, try it. Even a moderate fast cycle like 14/10 or 16/8 works wonders. 

I just could not lose that fat with regular dieting, I was so hungry all the time. Tri IF :)

On 4/25/2016 at 6:26 AM, Free Spirit said:

@appleaurorae  Hi appleaurorae,  I'm no health professional by any means, but lately have been looking into my health, and have learned that adrenal function and cortisol levels have alot to do with retaining belly fat.  Maybe a check up with a natural dr or naturopath to get things sorted, I had a thorough blood test done with dr, and now im going to see a naturopath to try and get to the root cause of some of my health concerns.  Good luck!!

Similar to what I was going to say. I heard Robert Morse mention in one of his videos regeneration of the adrenals to have a more proper fat storage behavior happen, including the belly area.