PetarKa

What Does It Mean To Question Existence Itself?

5 posts in this topic

We can question beliefs we have about the world. But what would it even mean to question existence / experience. Leo talks about questioning everything. Sure you can question the notion of "yourself". But can you question existence? Existence / experience is just what it is. Experience can only be experienced. Can't be questioned, unlike beliefs. And sure, there is no "subject" who is experiencing things. Things are just being experienced. But that doesn't change things. Experience is still there.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

2 hours ago, PetarKa said:

But that doesn't change things. Experience is still there.

That's a belief you should question.

It seems nothing will change, but the whole point of this work is that appearances are very deceptive.

Basically, just take a psychedelic. Otherwise you will waste 10 years and still not realize what you're missing. I am not kidding about psychedelics. They will change your life forever. There is no more powerful tool for understanding reality.

You absolutely need to hit entirely new states of consciousness to understand the power and depth of this work.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Go tell that to a schizo or someone who think he is a chair ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

7 hours ago, PetarKa said:

Experience can only be experienced. Can't be questioned, unlike beliefs.

@PetarKa ok, yes...but your beliefs wrap around reality in real time. We fuse beliefs and experience together to make what I call "sensory concepts" or "picture concepts" or "location concepts." A mixture between actual reality, and a variety of senses to create a concept. For example, you believe you are reading enlish right now...you are not. Whole there ARE black markings on your screen right now(actual), "English" is a concept that we have both agreed upon...and so we mix half reality with half interpretation to create an augmented reality, and notice how hard it is to see that your not reading English right now.

It means to contemplate and inquire the fuck out of your direct aware experience and what you are. With devotion, with a sincere heart, with a desire to become conscious of what reality is so strong that you could easily die for it. It means doing it 24/7 with your entire being and spirit and mind. 

Don’t question reality, the world or universe. Question existence, because after all you exist and thus you are existence. Question ‘’Who am I?’’ and don’t stop until you arrive at the ultimate answer ‘’I am God’’. And don’t stop until you have realized that you are not a separate entity, that’s bullshit. You are not a body or a brain, that’s greater bullshit.