iamnotahumanbeing

Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

8 posts in this topic

I brought a 12 pack of whippits to the lakeshore one time. 

The experience was spiritual, very profound. It reminded me of MDMA but instead of a profound sense of love, N2O was a profound sense of deep peace. A sense of Eternity. I felt as though I could contently sit in that spot on the beach for my whole life and forever afterward. 

I noticed a potential for addiction with N2O so you have be cautious. I believe it's worth trying but that's it.

Too dangerous for its short duration. Fun though.

Dont look at me! Look inside!

It has some short term potential especially when paired with psychedelics as it seems to amplify them many times for a short period but nothing truly amazing. Always do your research and be mindful when doing NOS because it also has the potential to feed the ego even more and go opposite direction.

B R E A T H E

Thanks for your thoughts guys :D

I ended up trying it and was a little disappointed...

Still, I did experience something that was completely foreign, utterly unexplainable, but at the same time, felt like it was everything and oddly, had a sense of familiarity.

LOL

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

One of my friend got a glimpse of eternality through this, a shitty kind apparently though

I went through a degen phase about 5/6 years ago going to raves every weekend and after, me and my mates would come down with balloons and shit got deep man, definitely experienced eternity or pure euphoria, that was what kept us coming back then I started seeing the devil or some shit, maybe something in my sub-conscious mind telling me I need to stop, I eventually did after what I thought was a near death experience?if it wasn’t for these though I don’t think I would’ve explored into the psychedelic realms, it was that experience which triggered me studying and experimenting but very little nos since. I actually used to brush off the idea of ever trying or even thinking about LSD/shrooms until this point so kinda thankful and have completely changed since. Don’t think I’ve ever experienced a more beautiful experience than a balloon on mdma tho, but hear it’s pretty dangerous and gets out of hand after a while. Wasn’t the same when I tired again months later either so stopped completely