Shin

How to know if a company is "evil"

9 posts in this topic

I have 10 days of vacation, and I will play (video games) quite a lot, so I was wondering how to know if a company is founding evil in some ways (any ways)
Like, is there websites to check this ? How to know where they use their money (public record) ?

I specifically want to know if ArenaNet (or NCSoft) and CD Projekt Red are using their funds to create evil in some way.
The way they handle their games are quite Green (but Anet is owned by NCSoft so ...), that still doesn't mean they can't be dicks behind the scenes.

Thank you :)

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Check out corporate social responsibility for your selected company 

you could have a quick skim of the companies annual report, not sure what its called in america, i think its called statement of accounts or something like that 

check out news and press releases related to the company 

and no the website will not tell you jack shit, thats what company websites are designed for to only tell you the good. 

I don't like the word "Evil".  You guys and your religious tendencies oy!

It's pretty obvious to me when people or business are not coming from a pure and genuine place.

Arenante loves to create toxicity in the pvp community, this crease very dense negative energy in people, i dont know the interest they have (conspiracy theory).

The most famous example of evil company is nestle, the Ceo said that water is not a right, that it should have a market value and be privatized.

4 hours ago, Aakash said:

Check out corporate social responsibility for your selected company 

you could have a quick skim of the companies annual report, not sure what its called in america, i think its called statement of accounts or something like that 

check out news and press releases related to the company 

and no the website will not tell you jack shit, thats what company websites are designed for to only tell you the good. 

That's the kind of things I need to know, ty

If anyone else has something eelse like this, colza se share  ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

Found a simpler way, with which I'm sure I'm will not participe in any "evilry" @Joseph Maynor :D

I won't buy games anymore and just pirate them.
The money I should have spent on them will be directly spend on non-profit organization.

That means I can't play any online game that requires to pay to access the game (rip GW2/TESO :( ).
That also means I can't buy consoles or gaming laptop too.

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them

3 minutes ago, Bojan said:

@Shin What does it matter if they are good for you? You don't care about anyone but yourself. 

No that's the point ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

And God in them