Rilles

How To Build A Youtube Following?

18 posts in this topic

I really have no clue, Im not gonna spam the comment sections

Any ideas?

Dont look at me! Look inside!

1 minute ago, BjarkeT said:

Be so good they can't ignore you.

I am good but I need a way to promote. :P I already have followers on Spotify. 

@Rilles Not just good enough. Be the best in your field. Alternative you can collab with someone maybe.

Just now, BjarkeT said:

@Rilles Not just good enough. Be the best in your field. Alternative you can collab with someone maybe.

?Mastery is a long process, but absolutely.

Just now, BjarkeT said:

I just listen to your music and I subscribed. 

Very good.

Thanks man!??

@Rilles I suppose exhibiting your music would be a way of going about it, then use YouTube to document it.  No idea how to go about that.

I thought the woman's voice was much better, in the most recent recording.

@Rilles Have you consider performing live?

If you get an audience in the real world chances are they will search for you on the internet and then you can build up followers that way,

Btw feel free to check my music out as well i wrote a comment on one of your videos :)

8 minutes ago, RichardY said:

@Rilles I suppose exhibiting your music would be a way of going about it, then use YouTube to document it.  No idea how to go about that.

I thought the woman's voice was much better, in the most recent recording.

The girl is usually the better singer.:P Thanks for listening bro! ??

3 minutes ago, BjarkeT said:

@Rilles Have you consider performing live?

If you get an audience in the real world chances are they will search for you on the internet and then you can build up followers that way,

Btw feel free to check my music out as well i wrote a comment on one of your videos :)

Yeah, we plan to perform sometime in March or April, we wanted to get some songs off the ground first so we have a setlist. 

Oh, I will check it out for sure! :)

There needs to be some kind of interaction with you, you cant expect people just to click on random music on youtube, youre competing with tons of artists. If you had say live performances, studio sessions, funny videos, interviews anything, then the content would be more appealing. 

you have to think what value am i providing my audience, how am i helping their life, that can be entertainment, educational or something that makes them think. So maybe you could teach guitar or something, so far theres nothing you have now that would make me click on your video, so in its current state you wont grow very quickly if at all. You also need to post regularly, minimum once a week. 

Since it is music, you won't be able to rely on tags and titles to drive people to your music, as no one will be searching it.

What I recommend is to make connections with people who have blogs and websites that relate back to your style of music. Then, you could possibly come on as a guest blogger and include a link to your music. Or you can see if there's anyone that will feature your music on a high traffic music-related website.

By the way, I just listened to 'Rust' and I really enjoyed it. I also subscribed. :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

You can also submit your music to Pandora. Here's the submission process.

https://diymusician.cdbaby.com/musician-tips/get-music-on-pandora-internet-radio/

You should also create a Facebook page for your band, and spend some money to attract people to your page via ads. Even $100 would be a good starter amount. Hash tagging your posts also helps a lot as well since it will show up if anyone searches certain terms.

And you can put in short clips of live performances and behind-the-scenes as well as other things related to your music that are not on your YouTube channel. This will create more of a personal connection to you and the other members of your band and encourage people to look on your YT page and subscribe.

Edited by Emerald

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

7 hours ago, Emerald said:

Since it is music, you won't be able to rely on tags and titles to drive people to your music, as no one will be searching it.

What I recommend is to make connections with people who have blogs and websites that relate back to your style of music. Then, you could possibly come on as a guest blogger and include a link to your music. Or you can see if there's anyone that will feature your music on a high traffic music-related website.

By the way, I just listened to 'Rust' and I really enjoyed it. I also subscribed. :)

Yeah tags seems a bit of a waste here... Unless someone has a foot problem they wont be searching for callus...

My brother is doing alot of promotion outisde of Youtube on other platforms and its going great, I think were gonna make a music video in the future, thats seems the way to go.

We have a Facebook page already hehe https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=241697753097443&ref=content_filter

Oh wow! Thank you! I subscribed back to the Diamond Net???????? thanks for all the advice! 

Hey I'm starting out too. I'm picking up momentum. Its going good. Hope this helps !