Zakee hinnant

Haters

25 posts in this topic

Guys I’m 17 and I meditate for hours everyday why when I tell people I do this they hate on me and tell me I should do other things and meditating is bad it got so crazy to the point that my aunt would tell me not to meditate when I say I’m about to do it and people would tell me to pursue sex money and other things and that’s better should I keep meditating or do the opposite can someone tag Leo in this so I can get his answer to

It sounds like your mind-body is ungrounded and confused. You just started a thread telling us that you have been in nonstop bliss for weeks. Thus, the hate you are receiving is giving you bliss. Yet, here you seem to suggest the hate is bothersome to you and it is not blissful.

I would recommend getting in touch with your mind-body. Leo made a nice video in this area

@Leo Gura 

my answer to the question is: they don't understand the benefits it holds, definately don't hold it religiously that you MUST do it for 4 hours a day, since it has become habit and you enjoy it, spend as much time as you like doing it. but don't forget there are still other priorities in life, like education and no you don't HAVE to pursue loads of money and sex, but it is also healthy at your age, to get some experience in those domains (not sex) but just with the opposite sex, like flirting etc. the longer you leave it the more you are likely to develop a fear if you want to do it some day. 

the key to life is always and will be: balance

2 minutes ago, Zakee hinnant said:

@Serotoninluv dude screw off u can still get haters when ur a billionaire fa*****

you don't know what you are doing. why are you telling people that you meditate? why do you even meditate?

unborn Truth

1 minute ago, Zakee hinnant said:

@Serotoninluv dude screw off u can still get haters when ur a billionaire fa*****

I'm not referring to the haters. I'm referring to the experience in one's own mind-body. Quite often there is lack of awareness. I would recommend gaining awareness of what the mind-body is experiencing. The video above is great guide. . . 

4 minutes ago, Zakee hinnant said:

You can get haters in whatever area of life you're pursuing. 

@Serotoninluv dude I’m not here to debate with u i already do the hand excercise and self inquire that body awareness horse stuff don’t work did u not watch Leo actuality video 

@ajasatya wym bro I can say that cuz I just now started knowing about the truth at 17 u don’t know me man I haven’t seen my father don’t know his name I got abused when I was young my family toxic my mom is suffering and if u went through all that for 16 years just to realize a simple truth at 17 u would tell people about meditation cuz u see how messed up this world is man so don’t do that Man U don’t know me 

@Zakee hinnant Great. So it seems clear at this point your mind-body is not in nonstop bliss. I would recommend increasing body awareness of the emotional dynamics playing out in the body. That is not the hand exercise or self inquiry (I've watched all three videos). The video on body awareness is very different than those things.

To me, it sounds like deeper issues are rising to the surface. It can be extremely difficult to deconstruct and work through. If you have access to a social worker / psychologist, it may help. 

Just now, Zakee hinnant said:

@ajasatya wym bro I can say that cuz I just now started knowing about the truth at 17 u don’t know me man I haven’t seen my father don’t know his name I got abused when I was young my family toxic my mom is suffering and if u went through all that for 16 years just to realize a simple truth at 17 u would tell people about meditation cuz u see how messed up this world is man so don’t do that Man U don’t know me 

Wow I'm sorry about that I went through the exact same thing, I hope you are ok. I think you are doing a great job. I suffer so much sometimes. I know your experience is real. I can feel it.

@Serotoninluv ok bro u know everything i don’t you happy now Internet forum spiritual master

Edited by Zakee hinnant

@Serotoninluv and I was asking the question because what if I want to be a guru u sayin gurus can’t get hate what if they crowd don’t like them or something that’s why I’m askin how to deal with the spiritual hate that’s all man I’m not tryna be a person that knows everything I’m just new to this spiritual stuff that’s all and in fact I want to be the opposite I don’t want to know everything 

5 minutes ago, Zakee hinnant said:

but he knows everything and I don’t lol

Lol nah, you seem pretty smart. And don't worry, I don't know anything either, I'm still learning. People think I'm pretty smart too.. 

I want to be the opposite I don’t want to know everything 

That is humbleness. :) 

@Aakash how tho didn’t Leo say once u awaken u will have no fear so how will u fear flirting and no man I’m movin to India to take this work deeper to the last ox herd and plus I been dropped out of school man and plus I had plenty of girls and when I had em I was miserable anyway so yea .

Edited by Zakee hinnant

@Serotoninluv and I was asking the question because what if I want to be a guru u sayin gurus can’t get hate what if they crowd don’t like them or something that’s why I’m askin how to deal with the spiritual hate that’s all man I’m not tryna be a person that knows everything I’m just new to this spiritual stuff that’s all and in fact I want to be the opposite I don’t want to know everything 

That is a great question and I think it is a great area to explore. Sometimes my energy stirs things up in people and it's better if I step aside. I'm also still learning and growing.   

We all are learning and growing here. :) It's so good to have this community. 

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

That is a great question and I think it is a great area to explore. Sometimes my energy stirs things up in people and it's better if I step aside. I'm also still learning and growing.   

I think you were very fatherly and caring. That's so nice from a man. I really appreciated to see what you wrote throughout this whole thread. Cheers! :) 

Edited by Aquarius