Maya_0

Strong body sense of "electric energy" on psychedelics

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone experienced a sensation of what I can describe as a "electrical energy" during a psychedelic experience? It has felt really intense during some of my trips, specifically on LSD and mushrooms. It isn't always apparent during all trips, however. It feels like a surge of energy, flowing through my body and mind. It is a bit uncomfortable in relation to the other effects. I had an impulse to open my mouth which felt necessary to dissipate some of the energy. 

Is there anything I can do to mitigate this sensation? 

Sounds like you are just feeling stimulated. 

Psychedelics are very stimulating drugs. 

Just flow with it. No need to avoid it. 

It can feel like there is a never-ending build-up in your consciousness of some sort. You can feel overly excited and overstimulated. Thats all part of getting into the headspace of lsd. Try to flow with that and dont be bothered by it.

Let it send you all over the place

I know you're tired but come. This is the way - Rumi

I was wondering if it had anything to do with Kundalini energy being activated. It felt fairly stimulating from just 2 grams of mushrooms. 

On 09/02/2019 at 11:01 PM, Maya_0 said:

Has anyone experienced a sensation of what I can describe as a "electrical energy" during a psychedelic experience? It has felt really intense during some of my trips, specifically on LSD and mushrooms. It isn't always apparent during all trips, however. It feels like a surge of energy, flowing through my body and mind. It is a bit uncomfortable in relation to the other effects. I had an impulse to open my mouth which felt necessary to dissipate some of the energy. 

I still have this feeling on psychedelics every now and then! I feel it as a gently electricity specifically in my hands but I actually quite enjoy it and always hope for it. Unfortunately I only got to experience this twice so far.  I thought it was common! But now I can't find anything on it online.

That’s Qi or Prana

open the path ways 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 2/9/2019 at 11:01 PM, Maya_0 said:

Your energy is moving. That's what yoga is really about. You have to learn how to control the flow energy in a 'sober' state.