kira

Elightment experince - Ayuhasca

8 posts in this topic

Hallo everyone ;)

here is goes a short trip raport 

it has been around 3 weeks since my ayahuasca ceremony and in a way i feel like i am still procesing things.. it has been a crazy ride.

i went to the ceremony with a very clear intention, i wanted to understand why i was afraid.

why was i afraid of being made fun of ? of failing? of losing? I wanted  to understand my feelings and I also wanted a way to fix whatever was wrong with me. 

let me tell you ... Ayahuasca is every BUT pleasant to drink, it is in one word disgusting, hahaha but that is part of the experince. after having my drink and a couple of breathing excersices led by an amazing chaman my trip began : 

at first I felt like i was trap in my body, like someone had glued my body to the ground.. i wanted to move, to fly , but gravity was holding me down.. I knew i couldnt fight it so i just let it happen and soon ... the full force of my trip was hitting me....

Even though it feels impossible to put my experince on words i will try

image looking up at the sky, a dark beautiful sky, filled with millions of stars, shining brightly, but  every star wasnt just a star it was a thought a memory , from the past , from te present and from the future, all of them happening at the same time. there was no chronological time... 

that is where i was , not only  that, but i was a part of that sky, i was actually THAT sky... The ´I ´ didnt exist, i was everything .... i was the whole universe. 

As soon as i managed to forced my mind to stop thinking things like ´´how will i remember all of this and how will i explain it to others´´ I asked aya my question 

why am I afraid ?

the second i asked that question all those millions of thoughts i was having stopped.. just for a second... to then be sucked into a hole.... leaving nothing behind.. and in that nothingness was a strange sence of peace...right before i was trow back into being  that universe experincing everything at the same time.... 

I couldnt understand why aya wasnt giving me an answer... so I asked again, and again ... and every single time... i was giving the same answer 

until it finally hit , aya gave me my answer the first time i asked the question i just didnt understand it at the time..

There was nothing to be afraid of... that was the answer to the question I been longing so long for, so simple... so obvious

Now ...i get that for someone who has never gonna through that experience they would think " yea duuuhhhh... I could have told you that"

My girlfriend being the first one giving me this reaction....

But there is a huge difference between believe something theoretically and understanding it with your heart.... And now i was understanding it with my heart at a deep level

When i realized that, i was able to stay in that nothing for a bit longer.. and oh gosh it was the best feeling ever.... I was the universe feeling everything around me but i was nothing at the same time... This might sound depressing.... But it is the compleatly opposite.. is the most empowering feeling i have ever felt.....

the aftermath of my experince have been amazing. The things that scared me dont hold the same power over me, the things that used to stressed me dont seem to bother me anymore 

over the last couple of weeks i have goten the same comment from those close to me ´ýou are different ´ 

my girlfriend couldnt believe it... every single time we were in one of those situations were at any moment before my ceremony i would have lost it

I smiled at her and said ´ís okay , dont worry ´ she looks at me and frowned  ´ this is weird... you are too calm ´ she would answered confused.

I wont tell you I believe i am enlighted because i dont.... but i did have a small experince of what it could be like..... A second trip is surely in the near future. 

lots of loves 

and if you have any questions SHOOT  

Edited by kira
grammer

2 hours ago, kira said:

Ayahuasca is every BUT pleasant to drink, it is in one word disgusting

Disgusting? It ain’t milk with chocolate. It’s a sacred drink. Have some respect...

2 hours ago, kira said:

There was nothing to be afraid of...

Fear plays its role. Don’t try to get rid of it. 

2 hours ago, kira said:

I smiled at her and said ´ís okay , dont worry ´ she looks at me and frowned  ´ this is weird... you are too calm ´ she would answered confused

Just careful not to wear a spiritual mask of “everything’s ok”... 

2 hours ago, kira said:

the aftermath of my experince have been amazing. The things that scared me dont hold the same power over me, the things that used to stressed me dont seem to bother me anymore 

Good.

I’d recommend you take it after a few months so you can fully integrate the experience you had.

@kira  Nice report, thanks.

Did you get to eat fruit at the end? Sharing fruit with others in an ocean of love was one of my favorite parts of the ceremonies.

10 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Disgusting? It ain’t milk with chocolate. It’s a sacred drink. Have some respect...

When something is disgusting, it's disgusting. Ayahuasca is beyond disgusting. By far the worst thing I have tasted. The more you drink the worse it gets. It being a sacred drink is irrelevant

12 hours ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Fear plays its role. Don’t try to get rid of it. 

Just careful not to wear a spiritual mask of “everything’s ok”... 

Good.

I’d recommend you take it after a few months so you can fully integrate the experience you had.

I in no way meant it disrespectful. It IS a sacred drink i agree. But that doesn't change the fact that it taste disgusting... 

Dont be so sensitive ... Didn't mean to step on your toes ?

@Serotoninluv  hi... Luckily we got some small pieces of appel to eat after our drink to help with the taste.. 

After the ceremony we share a meal including soup fruits and bread and talked for hrs about our experience ?

11 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@kira  Nice report, thanks.

Did you get to eat fruit at the end? Sharing fruit with others in an ocean of love was one of my favorite parts of the ceremonies.

2 hours ago, Kensho said:

When something is disgusting, it's disgusting. Ayahuasca is beyond disgusting. By far the worst thing I have tasted. The more you drink the worse it gets. It being a sacred drink is irrelevant

Thanks u.... Someone who doesn't get so easy offended ?