tecladocasio

Serious Question - Be Honest !

27 posts in this topic

Do you think wanting Spiritual Awakening , Mystical Experiences the same as wanting power , weed , sex ... ?

hell nahh, i think of it like returning back home, nothing to do with desire or anything. but the flip side of it , is that it doesn't matter if you become enlightened or not, awareness still plays out. 

2 minutes ago, Aakash said:

it doesn't matter if you become enlightened or not

@Aakash from the enlightened perspective ?

It depends on the developmental level of the person and the underlying source of motivational energy.

For a mind-body immersed in the personality, the seeking energy of the things you mentioned could all be self-need based seeking energy.

Once one breaks through to deeper levels there can be energic shifts toward the trans-personal.

Very well can be for sure. The objects of desire(pleasure) can and do vary in this movement/process of Psychological Time. 

the belief that you need to become enlightened to live a good life is a belief in itself, it's not actually neccessary for awareness, awareness will still play out awareness. (from a higher perspective that is) 

so for me personally its like returning home, from my individual lower perspective

plus you don't actually gain anything out of enlightenment, its actually quite funny. we make it sound like some amazing big thing, but really its just realising that you are awareness. you aren't even doing it, its doing you! (from a higher perspective) 

Edited by Aakash

yep thats why i don't think of it like a desire, because its my whole body moving towards it. The desire has underlying psychological factors as a need to find it. The desire itself is something you have to get rid of and not lose at the same time, 

like a snake, who knows the right time to shed it its skin 

for the desire to go somewhere else, leads you to a destination that is where it is not. The seeker who seeked too much. 

Edited by Aakash

6 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Serotoninluv Could it not be just a subtler Ego , a subtler identity ?

Yes, there are subtler egos and identities the deeper one goes. There can be a mixture of self and trans-self seeking energy.

Yet, the direct experience of pure trans-personal desire is very distinct from self-need based desire.

2 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

the direct experience of pure trans-personal desire is very distinct from self-need based desire.

@Serotoninluv What's the distinction ?

@Aakash Are you enlightenned ?

5 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

Yes, there are subtler egos and identities the deeper one goes. There can be a mixture of self and trans-self seeking energy.

Yet, the direct experience of pure trans-personal desire is very distinct from self-need based desire.

There is a freedom to explore without the reaction of fear influencing/distorting exploration. 

Necessary Energy is not wasted when the fear(psychological time) component is dropped. 

Edited by Jack River

6 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

@Serotoninluv What's the distinction ?

Direct experience reveals the distinction. It's not something one figure's out through thinking.

@tecladocasio I knew you were going to ask that lol, to be honest, i don't even like the word enlightenment anymore, i don't understand what it means- so no i am not. I'm just answering from my highest wisdom the answer to the question. 

ps i'ma take that as a compliment! shows that i'm making things sounds spiritual by using metaphors xD

Edited by Aakash

14 minutes ago, Aakash said:

for the desire to go somewhere else, leads you to a destination that is where it is not. The seeker who seeked too much. 

A supposed independent subject who projects & pursues “it’s” own apparent object of experience

Predisposed to worship its own invention  :)

Edited by Jack River

5 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@tecladocasio I knew you were going to ask that lol, to be honest, i don't even like the word enlightenment anymore, i don't understand what it means- so no i am not. I'm just answering from my highest wisdom the answer to the question. 

It's trendy to be enlightened these days. Yesterday it was tight pants (skinny jeans) today it’s enlightenment :P

@Jack River a figment of its own imagination :ph34r:, it arrives at its destination and claims ground to its findings, like a flagbarer climbing a mountain! 

4 minutes ago, Jack River said:

It's trendy to be enlightened these days. Yesterday it was tight pants (skinny jeans) today it’s enlightenment :P

Its not trendy if everyone's it, thats called "the untrendy buddah"

47 minutes ago, tecladocasio said:

Do you think wanting Spiritual Awakening , Mystical Experiences the same as wanting power , weed , sex ... ?

That's a good question. What is your answer and has any of these replies swayed your opinion? 

12 minutes ago, Aakash said:

@Jack River a figment of its own imagination :ph34r:, it arrives at its destination and claims ground to its findings, like a flagbarer climbing a mountain! 

Its not trendy if everyone's it, thats called "the untrendy buddah"

9_9

Once we give everyone the title of “enlightened” then we will see those who claim  “unenlightenment” :P