Just the mage

Difficult Kundalini symptoms

50 posts in this topic

@Just the mage I totally hear you. I too wish I was able to work in home construction again and just live a "normal" life.

17 hours ago, corndjorn said:

@Nahm man you saying that is like telling a person with schizophrenic disorder that its all bullshit, its condecending as fuck and you aint really reading what hes saying, my friends went through hell and wrecked their lives because of misuse of kriya and kundalini practices, this shit shouldnt be taken lightly. its like telling a dude on psych mania thats its all bullshit. cmon man i think you know better than that. kundalini syndrome is a real physical thing that can happen to people.

Thanks corndjorne.... I didn't ask for any of it. It all happened years before I knew what it was. Now the all the info full of warnings on the internet all seem very real and valid. 

1 hour ago, Just the mage said:

All of my karma is hitting me in the face. situations keep arising that mirror situations in the past.

1 hour ago, Just the mage said:

it all flooded back

I wish you the best, and of course get all the help you can. 

Why is asking you if you can see a perspective in addition to the one you are expressing narscasistic? Why do you see it as opposition? Are you considering that this is not spiritual kundalini related at all, but that the past you referred to, your “karma” and “it” all “flooding back” is having an influence? In addition to energy / body / spiritual perspective, have you tried a good therapist, for at least a few months or so? 

What exactly is the karma you say is hitting you in the face?

What is “it”, specifically, which all flooded back?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ninOz5ValUM

What are your thoughts on this...? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqVezKradg

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Just the mage

its a hard pill to swallow but i do believe that our thought patterns over time contribute to the development of diseases. But its only one part of the whole. Thats why doing a holistic approach (diet/meditating/excerice/sleep cycle/being out in nature/therapy) is the best and most sure way to heal something chronic. IT takes time to change diet, to change thought patterns, to change your environment. But you will get through this.

If it is Lyme's disease, theres an amazing channel called "KnowHowThingsWork" where a guy takes you through his journey and eveyrthing he learned when healing himself from Lyme. Were you tested positive for Lyme?

Its a long vid but worth it:

remember healing is not linear, youll continue to have ups and downs, but have faith :) 

images-1.jpg

@cetus56

I found the guy who made his lesions go away: Bob Cafaro. Its talked about in this news segment: 

He also has a great ted talk and youtube channel

@moon777light Well that's encouraging to hear especially with 50 lesions involved. Small world too. I live not far from Haddonfield. Thanks again.

I see you mention Lyme disease also. That has a lot of the same symptoms as ms. When I worked in construction we built a handicap accessable home for a woman with Lyme disease so I know from what she had told me about it.

It’s like you’re saying you want to look at the situation, but stop at a point, and employ mechanisms to stop looking without realizing why, or, what habit / conditioning is at play. Awareness of this is the way, resistance has been built up in anticipation of how it will feel to look.  But you have to look all the way to realize the falsity behind the resistence / anticipation. Fine by me if you just project it on me instead. I hope you feel better whatever way works for you. 

8 hours ago, Nahm said:

I wish you the best, and of course get all the help you can. 

Why is asking you if you can see a perspective in addition to the one you are expressing narscasistic? Why do you see it as opposition? Are you considering that this is not spiritual kundalini related at all, but that the past you referred to, your “karma” and “it” all “flooding back” is having an influence? In addition to energy / body / spiritual perspective, have you tried a good therapist, for at least a few months or so? 

What exactly is the karma you say is hitting you in the face?

What is “it”, specifically, which all flooded back?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ninOz5ValUM

What are your thoughts on this...? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wpqVezKradg

O nvrmnd, I thought you were telling me that I was full of shit or something.... No, I know for a fact that it's Kundalini, but I also see situational karma tied very closely with awakening, at least for me. The situations have slowly become strings of apparent problems in my life that i need to learn a lesson from. One for instance is that for years, my relationships with women all seemed to become the same problem, with the same conclusion. Feeling almost like I have been in the same relationship Everytime. Kinda like life pushes you into similar situations over and over hitting you on the head like a hammer until you stop to look and figure out why it's happening. I think I have resolved the relationship thing for the most part. Another more recent one is that when I was a young teen living with my dad and his wife... His wife hated me, not going to go into specifics about that, cause it can get really long. I am now roomating with my little brother and his fiance and me and her get into fights at times and it hit me yesterday that it's the same exact situation over again. Like echos in time, looking at your life as a mirror sometimes, she is like a carbon copy of my dad's wife, I have tried to forgive her for all the things that happened,but did I really? Sometimes even saying I forgive you really isn't forgiveness if you still feel resentment about it. it seems the more spiritual I have become throughout the years and the more I pursue my spirituality the more synchronicity happens all around me. So I have been working on myself for years, trying to become a better person. Trying to figure out the universe. And the more I do, the stronger the urge to be spiritual is and the more karma comes along, problems arise, but now i know why most of these things happen and I take responsibility for it. As far as what flooded back, what I was referring to was, the symptoms I have coming back with the intensity that I used to have, but even more intense. 

9 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@Just the mage I totally hear you. I too wish I was able to work in home construction again and just live a "normal" life.

Yea I was making good money too. Ohh well, I'm sure the future is going to open up, give way to something amazing eventually.

10 hours ago, Esoteric said:

Thanks for answering.

Have you gone and seen someone that specializes in this? It might be a good idea. If you can't find a competent yogi then maybe someone in Reiki? Maybe even find a local kundalini yoga school and see if they can consult or know of someone that can help?

I got ahold of a couple of people here today, I'm waiting on rplies from them. There isn't a whole lot around here and $120 an hour is kinda steep for me. And I'm not even sure if they specialize in Kundalini awakenings. Mostly all they have around here are yoga studios that look like they are based around excorsize. Sure it couldn't hurt. 

On 2/2/2019 at 3:24 PM, corndjorn said:

@Nahm man you saying that is like telling a person with schizophrenic disorder that its all bullshit, its condecending as fuck and you aint really reading what hes saying, my friends went through hell and wrecked their lives because of misuse of kriya and kundalini practices, this shit shouldnt be taken lightly. its like telling a dude on psych mania thats its all bullshit. cmon man i think you know better than that. kundalini syndrome is a real physical thing that can happen to people.

Thanks corndjorne.... I didn't ask for any of it. It all happened years before I knew what it was. Now the all the info full of warnings on the internet all seem very real and valid. 

2 hours ago, Just the mage said:

O nvrmnd, I thought you were telling me that I was full of shit or something....

You are full of shit. I’m full of shit. We’re all full of shit. Some know this, some don’t. Those who don’t carry a fifty pound suit of armor; and are overworked before work is started, managing to fit overwhelmed into a now, to defend nothing. To carry this weight is to suffer greatly from unnecessarily self imposed pressures, seriousness, tension and general misery shaping every experience - the root and lens of which is unbeknownst to the ‘carrier’ - the screener - the holder of the lens. 

But there is the carefree peace of not knowing, the naked vulnerability that all seen & heard, all knowledge, all perspectives, all stories, all past - is one’s own illusion. Dualistically, this is The Great Balancer, if you will...The Great Bullshit Equalizer...the yin to the yang.

One person sees duality in the yin & yang symbol, how one feeds and completes the other, and the other completes the one. And yet another person sees the unseen, the circle they are within... seeing yin & yang are the circle, but the encompassing circle is not of yin and yang. Which person is ‘right’?...both people are the circle. There’s only the one ‘circle’. Every perspective is right, while every perspective is bullshit. You can not get it wrong, because none of it is true. There is not nonexistence, and there is not non-creation. 

It is not enough to take kundalini seriously, we must also laugh about it, yin this yang, with not knowing / the knowing it is nothingness - all Self. This is aligned, balanced. Learn about it, get all the practical help available to you. But this is not enough. This is too flex the muscle. You must also relax the muscle entirely. Hold it, but let it go. This is just the nature of what is, this is energy flowing. The circle is perfect, it can not not be perfect, it simply is what is, so yin and yang must be as they are. 

Do what you think you should do about it, and do not be convinced there is any truth to kundalini. Were the topic overthinking, the mood would be light, because there would still be such a long journey ahead. But kundalini is not simple overthinking at all. It is the very last line shared by yin and yang, though also, there is no such line, no yin & yang, only circle. There never was. It was always the circle. The line was of the finite mind, which is of the circle. There is no outside force, no incoming energy, only appearing that way. All body’s are infinite intelligence, and nothing else.    What you see as undermining, insulting to your experience of kundalini’s realness, is the medicine you need. A half measure is good for years on end, but a full measure is complete. It is your own perspective which must change. You can’t marry yin. You can’t marry yang. Neither is enough. The half circle is the arch of a bow, the flex, the tension, the strain - or more relevant, the suspended, stuck state of energy. The release is needed too. 

No, I know for a fact that it's Kundalini,

IMO, stop looking at this, talking about this, feeding this. 

but I also see situational karma tied very closely with awakening, at least for me.

There is no me in awakening. “Me” surrendered is awakening. Also, only you could awaken!  Who else could!    

Is this yin yang circle situation landing? 

The situations have slowly become strings of apparent problems in my life that i need to learn a lesson from. One for instance is that for years, my relationships with women all seemed to become the same problem, with the same conclusion. Feeling almost like I have been in the same relationship Everytime. Kinda like life pushes you into similar situations over and over hitting you on the head like a hammer until you stop to look and figure out why it's happening. I think I have resolved the relationship thing for the most part. Another more recent one is that when I was a young teen living with my dad and his wife... His wife hated me, not going to go into specifics about that, cause it can get really long. I am now roomating with my little brother and his fiance and me and her get into fights at times and it hit me yesterday that it's the same exact situation over again. Like echos in time, looking at your life as a mirror sometimes, she is like a carbon copy of my dad's wife, I have tried to forgive her for all the things that happened,but did I really?

And keeping looking into this. Stop looking from the yin, or the yang. Look from the circle, from the whole. You are the constant in these situations. You are whole, but you are embracing perspectives which are lessor than you; halves. You are experiencing your perspective. Your perspective is not the most realistic one, it is not the correct one, it is not even serving you - and the punchline is, it is bullshit. If you laugh, then it is laughable, and the entire universe laughs with you. It does not matter if you forgive her, or him, or whoever. What really matters, is opening your mind, expanding your perspectives, and enjoying the dynamic fluidity of unatachment to perspectives. Of course you can see that this “stuck” energy state with step mom, bro’s wife, lady at gas station counter, dude at the bank - WHO CARES! Let it go! You are paying to hold that energy, not them. You’ve been paying far too long, it’s taxing, weighing on you for far too long. Humble yourself, relieve yourself, in “my perspective is actually bullshit. It’s nothing. It’s just a perspective!” The release of that “muscle”, wholey shit, the love purification of the magnitude you have coming. 

But body & mind is of duality, and duality is of One, so there is no assertion - you must choose to let it all go. Purification is choiceless and unconditional, it waits for you to choose - it allows you to choose always. It never left, so it can not come to you. You must surrender to return to it. You must relinquish your perspectives. Be done with them, give them back to the universe, surely the next guy will need them for his “karmas”. 

Sometimes even saying I forgive you really isn't forgiveness if you still feel resentment about it.

Forgiveness is for you. The perspective that forgiveness is for the other, is inherently false, that is why it does not feel true, that is resentment. It is alignment preventative. Forgive yourself, forgive them. Today. Now. Be done with it, now. Choose to. Take the armor off. 

it seems the more spiritual I have become throughout the years and the more I pursue my spirituality the more synchronicity happens all around me. So I have been working on myself for years, trying to become a better person. Trying to figure out the universe. And the more I do, the stronger the urge to be spiritual is and the more karma comes along, problems arise, but now i know why most of these things happen and I take responsibility for it. As far as what flooded back, what I was referring to was, the symptoms I have coming back with the intensity that I used to have, but even more intense

Karma is yin. There is no such thing as Karma, is yang. Go ‘full circle’. 

Einstein himself said “You can not complete a kundalini with the same perspective which desired it - kundalini knows no past”.