CreamCat

I realized I was fooling myself with illusions.

7 posts in this topic

I was taking a shower this morning. I suddenly realized that I was fooling myself with illusions. I was taking illusions too seriously.

The conversations I was repeating over and over in my imagination were just illusions. I took my imaginary conversations in my mind too seriously.

As soon as I became aware of the illusory nature of imaginary conversations of my mind, I stopped taking imaginary conversations seriously and stopped having imaginary conversations.

Perhaps, most of my thoughts and feelings were illusions, too. Then, how can I know my vision is not an illusion? How can I know real-world conversations are not illusions if they come from imaginary thoughts which are illusions?

1 hour ago, Sahil Pandit said:

@CreamCat This is a MASSIVE realization.

How are you planning on staying awake to this realization? 

You're dealing with a strong force of nature that will pull you under.
Before you realize it, you'll be back asleep.

I've noticed this within myself many times, yet fall asleep sooner or later.

I'll keep reminding myself of illusions. Perhaps, I will review my realizations in a document everyday.

I think everything is either real or not real including thoughts. Maybe it's both real and unreal who knows.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

Everything you think you know is an illusion. Be content with Being. You do not need thoughts to Be.

@CreamCat @Sahil Pandit Just a thought for ya’s, also illusory, but, thought is dualistic seeing one side or the other, which always reveals you are the one, aware of the two-ness. Also, odd reminder perhaps but, pupils are nothingness, you. Notice the eyes you see are twos, but as you see, it is one, and all are emptiness.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE