Alex bAlex

Modafinil drug test ¿

7 posts in this topic

Hello forum. 

Just got the news from my work place that they'll start doing random drug test. Anyone know if modafinil /modalert show positive? 

In the UK is illegal to sell but ok to buy. I got if from the Internet so I do not have any prescription. Also I have to use it sometimes to help me focus while driving due poor sleeping some days. 

Thanks. 

I'm not sure about it showing in a test but if it's legal just say you had a bit from a family member? Would be like taking 2 paracetamol off your mum or something wouldn't it? @Alex bAlex

I don't know man but the side effects list seems quite long https://www.drugs.com/mtm/modafinil.html#SideEffects. I know you didn't ask but optimising your sleeping before taking "focus pills" would probably be wise. Whats preventing you from getting proper sleep in the first place> 

Aternatively you could try L-Theanine, it is a natural amino acid found in green tea. A dose around 150-200mg should give you very calm but alert feeling. It is not addictive and it does not make you drowsy like coffee does. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

12 hours ago, Michael569 said:

optimising your sleeping before taking "focus pills" would probably be wise.

I'm working as a lorry driver on nights shifts. The problems are that the shifts vary each week starting between 5 pm and 7 pm. Then 50 yards from my house it's a construction site which from the last summer keep knocking, banging and shake my bed while I'm trying to sleep on the daytime. 

Also I do not consume coffee or caffeine. 

So far I get used with the noise and many of the disturbances but there are days when I get only 2-3 hours of sleep. 

Thank you for your advice @Michael569and I am looking forward try L-theanine.

@CharlotteMy company wants to make sure that the divers do not take any unprescribed medication. Still I'm thinking that someone showed off high at work and create all this disturbance in the company. 90% of our worries are just that - worries  ☺ 

Modafinil is a standard prescription drug. It's not an illegal drug.

No one cares that you're taking it.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 1/17/2019 at 5:42 PM, Alex bAlex said:

Hello forum. 

Just got the news from my work place that they'll start doing random drug test. Anyone know if modafinil /modalert show positive? 

In the UK is illegal to sell but ok to buy. I got if from the Internet so I do not have any prescription. Also I have to use it sometimes to help me focus while driving due poor sleeping some days. 

Thanks. 

You should be fine as long as its actually what they said it was . RC's are notoriously bad when it comes to consistency and purity 

Make sure they don't see your display pic from this forum . . . :P

We are all one spark, eyes full of wonder

“Take the lowest place, and you shall reach the highest.” 

“In the monastery of your heart, you have a temple where all Buddhas unite.” - Milarepa