Emanyalpsid

Final inquiry (for 'experienced' seekers)

124 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I think trying to answer these questions would be a distraction at this time. It seems like you are exploring, inquiring, processing and integrating at deeper levels and I don't want to distract from that.

I posed the questions to you, for you to answer for yourself. Here there is no one to explore anymore, I already completed the final inquiry.

Maybe interesting for your progress; I myself dwelled in a state beyond non-duality for some time, where I was aware of dependent arising, but I was still attached to consciousness on a formless level.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

1 minute ago, Emanyalpsid said:

I posed the questions to you, for you to answer for yourself. Here there is no one to explore anymore, I already completed the final inquiry.

This is one of the subtle beliefs I was referring to. 

You seem to be at peace expressing that you have completed the final journey. Are you equally at peace expressing that you have not completed the final journey? 

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

This is one of the subtle beliefs I was referring to. 

Ah you are trying to project something on me. That is worth investigating.

4 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

You seem to be at peace expressing that you have completed the final journey. Are you equally at peace expressing that you have not completed the final journey? 

What journey? I never came and will never go.

@Emanyalpsid What is being pointed to is not being revealed at this time. It may reveal itself at another time or within another context.

@Serotoninluv

I've overcome debating with others, made peace with my parents, and stopped suffering.

All that happened when I made the distinction between being practical and being " a skeptical seeker of Truth".

Being alone helped too much, you and others did too.

Glad I'm where I am. Everyday it's getting better, connection grows stronger! I wonder if there's a limit!

5 minutes ago, Truth Addict said:

@Serotoninluv

I've overcome debating with others, made peace with my parents, and stopped suffering.

Glad I'm where I am. Everyday it's getting better, connection grows stronger! I wonder if there's a limit!

Nice work. I think overcoming debating is a huge deal. During my Orange stage, I was super analytical and got into lots of debates.

These days, I don't find debates helpful for growth. Usually, both sides double-down on their opinion and try to be right and "win".

Then, I noticed I was debating less and exploring more. Exploration is so much better for learning and growth. And so much more relaxing and fun. 

It seems limitless. How amazing is that? :)

7 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

It seems limitless. How amazing is that? :)

Only infinitely! xD

Have a nice time, wherever you are.

Cheers, and love from the beyond. :x

23 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emanyalpsid What I am pointing to is not being revealed at this time. It may reveal itself at another time or within another context.

Ah, but it is there formless, you just can't identify it yet. If you can identify it, you can investigate it. 

I know you are trying to find something which you can identify with in me. What is seeking and what does it try to identify with?

Okey, have it your way then. Thanks for the connect.

Edited by Emanyalpsid

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

You keep narrowing down what I'm saying into partials that disintegrate my actual point/s.  I've done the inquiry and it can reveal Truth, but I'm also saying that its not the whole picture.....and yet paradoxically it kinda is :)

Sorry, for responding this late, the conversation with Serotoninluv took my focus, as I needed to contemplate quite deeply. Because of that, I didn't look well into your post and completely misinterpretated it. Sorry for that. I re-read your post and it is exactly what you wrote. Indeed, the questions look simple, but the inquiry goes deep. It is everything and nothing and the whole process in between, like you already said.

And it is indeed quite the paradox upon realizing.  :)

Thanks for your feedback and for taking the inquiry! Can you describe what you went through to where you are now, or where you are not?:)

Edited by Emanyalpsid

3 hours ago, Mu_ said:

In that particular moment there are no questions and answers, and all distinctions collapse, but that doesn't invalidate something happening or something never not always being the case.  Which is were questioning and finding out into ones nature and what this is all about comes in, perhaps you could say from "what is" itself.

Indeed, this seems to be the first question and therefore the last question to dissolve or resolve as you will.

3 hours ago, Serotoninluv said:

@Emanyalpsid  Its all good. ♥️ ? 

Congrats! ?

Edit; I also see your point now. I was focused on answers in the lines of the words I used. That is why I misinterpretated the words from Mu_ on a first glance. Consequence of the mind working with them so much I guess. Thanks for the pointer! 

Edited by Emanyalpsid

10 hours ago, Emanyalpsid said:

The first question; What is conciousness? 

The last question; What is?

I don’t know what I am. ?

?

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

17 minutes ago, Nahm said:

?

Indeed ? 

1 hour ago, Nahm said:

?

How come you don't know this?

I love it when post-rational giggles arise. They are so pure ?

3 minutes ago, Serotoninluv said:

I love it when post-rational giggles arise. They are so pure ?

I am beginning to doubt you are on the same page. I have four things to assume this. 1. You thought small distinctions are still there and questions do never come at this point. 2. You thought I am still in seeking. 3. You think not knowing is the answer. 4. You did not post your inquiry results.

9 minutes ago, Nahm said:

@Emanyalpsid Do you know what you are?

You can find my results in the linked topic. But it is not about me here is it? 

5 minutes ago, Emanyalpsid said:

I am beginning to doubt you are on the same page. I have four things to assume this. 1. You thought small distinctions are still there and questions do never come at this point. 2. You thought I am still in seeking. 3. You think not knowing is the answer. 4. You did not post your inquiry results.

I lost my enlightenment manual. I’m so absent-minded. ?