iTommy

Auras: Only seeing one color on everyone & everything.

7 posts in this topic

Hey all, I've been able to see auras for a while now, but haven't practiced seeing it much so there are still improvements to be made. The only thing that I find confusing is that I only see the same color on me, objects and other people. I always perceive a light-blue-ish color, depending on the background behind what I am focusing on. If the background is white or grey (brighter backgrounds), then it's easier to view it and thus light blue-ish, if the background is darker then it's harder to see the aura and is then perceived less light-blue.

I've taken an "aura test" out of curiosity, and ironically it matches my personality pretty well, yet when I only see one color that applies to everyone then it might be not really accurate when it comes to perceiving "objectively", the aura that others have and mine. Another theory that I have is... that not everyone sees the same aura color on the same person, can't say for sure tho.

Is anyone here that knows a bit more about this subject? Maybe someone who has or has had the same experience?

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

@iTommy I can also recognize an aura when I look at people. I'm shortsighted and I've noticed that, strangely enough, I can better recognize them without glasses. It's always the same bright energy field that shrouds the silhouette, so far I have rarely noticed any colors.

Yeah it's common to start out from there. If you for example take a colored piece of fabric or paper against a lighter background, you might see colors. But really, not a very useful skill until maybe very much later on

@iTommy i have the same thing. I can only see blue color also. I don't think this is aura btw. It's something else.

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

interesting post ! I believe I've seen some hint of it with some people but only when there was a white wall behind them. Could just be my mind playing tricks but I would have sworn there was something in there. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@Jack Walter Leon At first I just saw a white outline, but with some practice, I saw shades of blue. Maybe if you practice seeing it more then you'll begin to notice colors too. 

@Vinnie Good that you linked that video, this is where I got into seeing auras. After rewatching parts of it, she goes over this topic aswell (seeing blue shades), as you mentioned. It's good to have had that reminder, basically to keep practising to see beyond blue.

@Michael569 I too ponder on if it's just my mind playing tricks, like an "optical illusion" so to speak. But even if it is, it's pretty darn cool, playing with what looks like an energy field between your fingers. 

Hmm... I think I'll practise this "seeing" more, maybe there will be other colors that I'll perceive after a while.

"Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves."

- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj