Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MsNobody

How to heal sinus?

9 posts in this topic

I’ve been suffering from sinus pressure and my life quality went from 10 to 3, I haven’t been to the gym in 3 months and the only thing really helping me is a really good quality CBD called charlotte’s web, it’s quite expensive plus I feel like it’s not healing me, the headache is gone but the mucus is still here. 

I just moved to a new apartment and my roommates are vegan/ vegetarian so I decided to join them and haven’t been eating meat (just eggs and fish sometimes) no dairy either. 

I used to be very active but now whenever I go for a run or even my dancing classes I feel like my immunity lowers, I have sore throat etc.

I’ve tried neti pot, am drinking echinacea tea daily, have a diffuser in my room with essential oils, tried nasal sprays, everything you can imagine, I hate taking medicine but took 10 days of antibiotics, which helped a little bit I guess, but also I started the cbd altogether so not sure which one was helping more. 

Other options would be sinus surgery but I really don’t want to go for those invasive options.

I was quite dysfunctional two months ago, couldn’t work properly, was very introverted cause I was feeling irritable 24/7, CBD has been helping me tremendously and it basically brought me back to life.. but I noticed it increases my appetite and it’s impacting my memory, the THC is almost non existent in my formula but I could feel the suble difference because my memory is usually very sharp, and I don’t want to be dependent on anything in the long run.

I do eat chocolate sometimes, must confess. Oh and I also quit caffeinated drinks. My meditation varies 30’ to 90’ per day, that’s all.

Halp?! 

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

@MsNobody quit sugar, dairy, red meat and chicken completely. practice pranayamas everyday.

unborn Truth

22 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

I’ve been suffering from sinus pressure and my life quality went from 10 to 3

did this happen all of a sudden or did you always have a tendency for sinus problems? Thats a big difference in life quality, sorry you're going through that :(

If its severe, you should see a doctor quickly. Because based on what youve described, you live very very healthy.

@ajasatya yes yes, I'm working on it already and will start yoga classes soon :) I don't know much about pranayamas, I think I've read about it before, is it a breathing exercise? 

@moon777light it all started 8 months ago, I've had sinus problems when I was in Brazil but since moved to US (4 years ago) I was fine.. I saw the doctor already and it's more antibiotics or surgery, I would like to find an alternative approach, I will keep looking

Thank you guys (L) :x

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." Shakespeare

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCqtX3EPGsnmWjK76m5Vpbw

3 minutes ago, MsNobody said:

I don't know much about pranayamas, I think I've read about it before, is it a breathing exercise?

yes, pranayamas are breathing exercises that aim to calm and awaken the mind, enhance your lungs' capacity to retain oxygen, strengthen the muscles involved on breathing and elevate the pH of your blood.

i've been practicing the wim hof method and breath of fire. they are both extremely powerful and i recommend practicing them on the morning. the results are amazing.

unborn Truth

Try sniff some peppermint or eucalyptus essential oil and apply around temples, behind ears, under or sides of nose, neck, chest/spine. Paired with all the other advice people have given.

Some also do wrists, bottom of feet and palms but do what works for you. Be careful not to put next to eyes or inside nostrils and it can burn because its quite strong. There are others that may work just as good or better have to research.

Edited by pluto

B R E A T H E

have you tried any herbal inhalations? The one where you boil a water in a pot , add some herbs and than cover your head and the pot with towel and inhale the steam...I don't know which herbs tbh, you'll have to look those up but this could help break down some of that mucous. 

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus

@MsNobody quit everything @ajasatya said plus everything made by wheat flour.

Is also a good idea washing your nasal passages with warm water with a bit of sodium bicarbonate and salt (OR only one of them, but the two together is more efficient). You can do this in the morning or anytime you feel its necessary. You can buy a neti pot (tutorial) or just use a syringe.
Eucalyptus is an excellent plant for vaporizing or use essential oil. Hope you get better!

I make my own 'industrial strength' colloidal silver and have used it with success in sinus infections by using it through a neti pot. It always stings like a bitch and makes me do a little dance, but it works for me,,,

"To have a free mind is to be a universal heretic." - A.H. Almaas

"We have to bless the living crap out of everyone." - Matt Kahn