Viking

is loving all possible without unity realization?

7 posts in this topic

from a dualistic perspective, if one loves everyone and everything equally, he doesnt love anyone.

but in spirituality theres always talk about loving everything and everyone, so my question is, is that love possible only if you understand that you ARE everyone? I dont think its possible if you still believe youre an ego

13 minutes ago, Viking said:

from a dualistic perspective, if one loves everyone and everything equally, he doesnt love anyone.

but in spirituality theres always talk about loving everything and everyone, so my question is, is that love possible only if you understand that you ARE everyone? I dont think its possible if you still believe youre an ego

From my experience the heart of unconditional love can awaken before the recognition of unity and oneness, although I was a pretty green dude when it happened and believed in the concept :)

Seems definitely too be possible. But first you must put aside the idea that your views and projections are correct.

Demonizing people you see as evil. But then you realize they aren't actually evil I'm just shunning what I don't like. Then I see that's not fact just my preference and so I begin to love people in the same way I can love someone with a different video game preference.

These realizations opened me up a lot. 

8 minutes ago, Gabriel Antonio said:

Don’t worry about the world...

Can you love yourself?

This.

There is no one else to love in the first place.

So the more we can be at peace, forgiving and caring about ourselves, the more we will love «others».

Usually misuderstood and used as a narcissistic tool for the ego though ?

Edited by Shin

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

@Viking i feel strongly that the realization IS the happening of unconditional love!

They are one. 

The true total unconditional love is only in the same frame as of the realization as inner = outer

Love Is The Answer
www.instagram.com/ev3rSunny