Aakash

why does embodiment open to love

38 posts in this topic

a) is it because love is being

b) is it because everything is you

c) is it because there are no dualities and therefore love does not have a duality as fear is duality with no fear

no love doesn't make sense, its basically in words- no love for yoursel

no love for non duality and then its like to actually embody this what would you do

force love out of your system ? 

d) all of the above 

note: i am not talking about unconditional vs conditional love. i'm simply stating that what is love then? its most definately not a feeling

@Aakash Embodiment includes seeing that anything you thought was bad/negative about something, is not true. 

So, once you’ve seen that all of your bad thoughts about something is not true, what remains is love/connection with that thing. You no longer have any problem with it. You are happy with it.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

@Aakash Love is a facet of reality that we can aware of, by realizing the truth. You can piece out multiple reasons for its existence and all are conceptual. But is fundamental to reality.

@Sunil Kumar @How to be wise so what would it be inaccurate to say that there is highler levels of love, i guess what i'm asking is do i have to make the effort to love or will it come as a natural essence of being? 

@Aakash it will come by itself as you peel away negative beliefs that you have. The more negative beliefs you undo, the more love that radiates from you.

You don’t have to put any effort into love. You already are radiating it. You’re not aware of it because negative thoughts are blocking it. Undo those thoughts, and you will become aware of that love.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

3 minutes ago, How to be wise said:

@Aakash it will come by itself as you peel away negative beliefs that you have. The more negative beliefs you undo, the more love that radiates from you.

You don’t have to put any effort into love. You already are radiating it. You’re not aware of it because negative thoughts are blocking it. Undo those thoughts, and you will become aware of that love.

I completely agree, but I would just add they can be emotions you are repressing as well that might not necessarily have thoughts/beliefs attached to them

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@How to be wise wahhhh! this is amazing ahaha i absolutely have no idea! :') I wonder what negative thoughts i have blocking it! do you have any methods/ suggestions i can use to unravel this mystery. 

@zambize all negative emotions are caused by thoughts. No exception. 

@Aakash The Work of Byron Katie

@How to be wise  i had a feeling you were going to suggest that, alright ill go do this work in actuality! is there a pdf that i can find or do i have to buy something? 

Just now, How to be wise said:

@zambize all negative emotions are caused by thoughts. No exception. 

@Aakash The Work of Byron Katie

That's not what I'm saying, you can keep the emotion repressed long after the thought has passed and be left with a repressed emotion that feels like it came from nowhere even though originally it came from a thought/belief.  The distinction is important because you may feel like you have to chase down this thought/belief to deal with the emotion you were unwilling to feel when it has long passed and it seems futile (to me) to look for it

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@zambize the mind never passes. It’s just that you are unaware of the thought causing that emotion. It has become a belief. Most of your beliefs you are unaware of. But if you didn’t have that belief, it’s not possible for that emotion to stay in your body.

@Aakash ‘Loving What Is’ book. Also, if you have time, check out her other books.

@Aakash that’s a really interesting question, @Nahm recommended me once to use the neti neti method differently - saying: i don’t love you to the tree and: i don’t love you to the sun etc. 

i thought you could also start saying that  to your enimies after a while - but don’t do it the other way round.

Edited by now is forever

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

@zambize the mind never passes. It’s just that you are unaware of the thought causing that emotion. It has become a belief. Most of your beliefs you are unaware of. But if you didn’t have that belief, it’s not possible for that emotion to stay in your body.

@Aakash ‘Loving What Is’ book. Also, if you have time, check out her other books.

While I disagree from what I seem to be experiencing, I can't argue something that I'm not aware of.  But we definitely seem to be naturally wired to feel negative emotions without beliefs.  Many animals feel anxiety/sadness (seem to). but have no language, thus shouldn't have the opportunity to have thoughts/beliefs, yet still suffer from emotions.  There are also times when you say get nervous around the girl, even though you know in your head that there no need to be afraid, you barely know her, who cares if you get embarrassed, you can have every belief/thought in the world telling you not to be nervous and still have the emotion.  You're welcome to blame this on a thought/belief I/you are unaware of, but it seems like some of our emotional reactions/ like in the animal kingdom, are naturally wired to help our survival

One way to look at it is, what is this ‘thing’ people use the word “love” for? 

And then just forget the word alltogether.  

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@Nahm i would say people use the word love to express their affiliation for a certain section of live. i.e a sport like tennis, its like theyre saying i value you by using the word love and so effectively you are valueable to me, for myself to survive i must love you? 

if i forget that definition 

i would then redefine it but i would say isn't this also wrong to redefine it? 

@zambize I agree.  You are naturally wired to feel certain emotions and feelings. It comes as a byproduct of a nervous system full of thousands of hormones and chemicals. Over thousands and thousands of years of development. There probably is an evolutionary explanation for how you feel around a girl you like. I know there is a girl that I think/thought I loved (love is an emotion, therefore a thought, which is thinking, which isn't real/you, so why do we feel love? Only negative emotions and thoughts seem to be not real) and I get nervous as hell around her. I talk all manner of shit. But I've no doubt there will be an explanation that it is just my ego...

@How to be wise so does that mean that love is a feeling you feel 24/7? aka its in your being all the time 

@Aakash

It’s not coincidentally similar to self inquiry; never settling for any definition or idea of  “ I “.  Keep discarding, or not settling for, any definition, or idea, of love. Everything which comes up about relationships, things, activities, interests, etc - label them as those particular relationships, things, activities, interests. As you would go relentlessly deeper in the feeling “me”, also with the feeling “love”. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

@zambize as I said earlier, all negative emotions of all kinds is caused by beliefs. Being nervous around a girl is no exception to that.

If you want me to explain it more for you I can. 

@Aakash Yes.

1 minute ago, How to be wise said:

@zambize as I said earlier, all negative emotions of all kinds is caused by beliefs. Being nervous around a girl is no exception to that.

If you want me to explain it more for you I can. 

@Aakash Yes.

Let's do a different example to avoid some nuance, take a baby who is crying.  What belief/thought is that baby having to feel the emotion that is making it cry?  Maybe we are hung up on what we are considering a belief, but maybe answering that question would help