Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pouya

Why do I run away from inquiring and sitting down?

45 posts in this topic

@Bluff Sometimes I ask the question that I know the answer deep inside, but the self deception is working pretty hard :P

@Pouya There is no way to do the work without doing the work.

P.S. Well, maybe 5-MeO-DMT ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura I've been thinking Leo, how powerful these can be that you recommend them? Like, some people don't have the spiritual intentions and use them, do they have the enlightenment experiences too?

Edited by Pouya

@Pouya It depends on how much they do it. 2-3 trips is usually not enough for the average person to get a profound nondual experience (when snorting/plugging). Most people need a rather large dose of it to break through, and the problem is, they are too afraid to do it. They do 1 or 2 small trips and call it quits before the breakthrough happens. Because the ego is hellbent on preventing enlightenment.

Psychedelics do not work on people who are not metaphysically curious and serious. This is not a pursuit for lazy people just dicking around. You have to be serious about reaching Truth. You have to be willing to try and fail many times. I have no respect for people who do 2 trips and call it quits.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.