Aaron p

Why does it feel like I'm speaking French to regular people now?

7 posts in this topic

...where I see 100% clarity, they see distortion

Where I feel as though I have a firm understanding of myself, people think I'm confused as fuck!?

Lots of people have told me that I'm confused about myself...and I didn't say anything to save an argument, but wtf...I'm exactly the opposite of confused now (regarding the big picture), I know exactly what is happening and exactly what to do to make sure it keeps going.

Does anyone else feel like this?...the more your spiritual development flows, the more people are confused by what you say?

Edited by Aaron p

No the more developed I've become spiritually the easier I've been able to connect with other people, being intune with my own emotions/self hate/thoughts helped me understand other people and become a lot more sure of myself.  Maybe you just gotta bring it down to their level more?  Maybe you have issues articulating your ideas/poor eye contact/ or just body language in general issues that make you come across as unsure when you are really sure.  I'm serious about this one, I majored in physics and I remember describing ohms law which is as easy as f=ma, and in my head I'm super sure of this material, and my brother while explaining it asked me if I knew what I was talking about because it didn't seem like I was sure at all.  Those are just potential reasons though, they could just be really bad at reading people and have no clue what they are talking about  

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

@Aaron p  You cant really talk to everyone about what you know.  Just act a bit more normal, or try to judge how much you can share with certain people if you want to avoid the confrontations.  You got to meet people where they are at like @zambize  said.

You can also connect from Being to Being.  Like focus on the one consciousness that you know you share with them (and everyone else) and sink into the Beingness and silence more than having your beliefs clash with theirs.

When all else fails, make a joke, laugh, compliment them on their good intentions, just be loving and happy and stuff tends to work out :)

@Aaron p If it triggers you. You're becoming aware of a projection.

Do you really see 100% clarity? Do they really only see distortion?

Maybe you are still confused as fuck, just less confused than before?

But, if it doesn't bother you, and you're just making an observation, you can probably ignore what I'm saying.

Because you operate on a different frequency. Others may decode your words in such a way, that it enables them to extract an understanding for themselves, which is relevant for them at that given moment.

Try to go simple about your verbal expression. Let others interpret your simple words as they find it fit for them.

Focus on your intention behind the words, instead.

Big words are overrated.

Edited by ivankiss

7 hours ago, Bluebird said:

@Aaron p If it triggers you. You're becoming aware of a projection.

Do you really see 100% clarity? Do they really only see distortion?

Maybe you are still confused as fuck, just less confused than before?

But, if it doesn't bother you, and you're just making an observation, you can probably ignore what I'm saying.

@Bluebird damn that's good advice. I've thought about this before. I've definitely created some ideologies hidden in my mind about spirituality...but it's alright I'll just focus on getting enlightened asap

Words are very poor at delivering message, actions speak way more clear.

So in your case I would keep conversations related to their perspective , but  act as free joyful person and you will see people will open up in many different way without them them self even noticing. 

They are not your students who came there to listen to your philosophy, if they are not genuinely interested,  it will all be one huge gibberish that they do not understand, and do not want to understand. 

Edited by purerogue