Epsilon_The_Imperial

In Case Leo is Still Suffering From Chronic Fatigue

45 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Matt8800 said:

Neither does it mean that it is false or I should take someone else's interpretation of my experience over my own. The fruit that psychedelics has produced in my life speaks for itself.

Just because some are delusional does not mean that you shouldnt make the decisions to direct your life.

That is why it is my responsibility alone to interpret my experience. Never relinquish the responsibility to make your own spiritual decisions. So far, my approach to my spiritual path has been working exceptionally well for me so I'll stick with it.

I once read about Lahiri Mahasaya (prominent figure in Kriya yoga) extolled people to listen very carefully to their inner guru. That is some of the best advice Ive received and followed.

Oh absolutely, so long as you know that your own interpretations can be delusional and not apply to everyone else, I believe that's the best approach as well

Edited by zambize

Comprehensive list of techniques: https://sites.google.com/site/psychospiritualtools/Home/meditation-practices

I appreciate criticism!  Be as critical/nitpicky as you like and don't hold your blows

I think there is some truth to what you're saying.

But I think all of the "negative" spirits are you. They are a creation of the energy you feed inside yourself.

I also don't see how psychedelics increase the potentiation since psychedelics are associated with higher mental health and as someone clearly posted, it helped them purge "negative" entities.

and if they make "holes" then why doesn't it increase the chances of good spirits coming in? or increase chances of negative entities to release?

From my perspective, these are just stories we tell ourselves.

All energy rests within, its all created by you. The negative spirits you see is an aspect of yourself.

To convince me otherwise, you'd have to be able to point the distinction between me and the entity.

--------

The only thing holding you back or blocking you is yourself.

To unblock, open your heart, even to evil because you are at peace with it all. 

I welcome all responses.

Edited by SgtPepper

Everybody has different interpretations of the same experience, and they can be plausible based on how you define the inner and the outer worlds and on your particular vibration-perception. 

I would say though, that people who come into this field  still have  an objective-detached scientific worldview. 

You're plastering that onto spirituality, and defining your ontology based on a certain level of Enlightenment teachings  that does not allow you to go deeper. 

Simple things like entity attachment shouldn't bother people in a field where high-level masters are having experiences that would literally blow people's minds away and send the wrath/power of God shivering through your soul.

Again, compare this trivial truth with Leo's perceptions of Absolute Infinity (I'm not even saying that that is a high-level experience). 

Except, I don't think people would raise an uppity about that, or about the numerous Enlightenment experiences and the particular interpretation we have of them. 

Honestly, I would be curious to hear if @Leo Gura  ever looked into it or did a clearing of negative energy.

Edited by Epsilon_The_Imperial
Tag Leo again

7 hours ago, Epsilon_The_Imperial said:

Honestly, I would be curious to hear if @Leo Gura  ever looked into it or did a clearing of negative energy.

Well Im not him but I gathered from his videos that the problem with CFS came before he got into psychedelics. And that he has it under control now. I think he said its mostly related to certain food allergies. I would also think with all the self actualization and spiritual work he does, clearing negative energy happens naturally.

From my experience with psychedelics it seems plausible that they have a draining energy effect.

Im not sure about entitiy attachments.

Have you read about the sedona method and the method of releasing? It also works with energy but I dont know if it applies to negative energy as much as emotions.

Edited by universe

What is an entity? Entity just seems like assigning some kind of identity and assigning responsibility to it. It almost personifies what is happening to you. Seems like others just don't do this but are pointing to same thing.