Arthur

My therapy with 5-MeO-DMT

30 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, CreamCat said:

If I set the intent to discover the best way to achieve my life purpose or whether my life purpose is the right one, should 5-MeO-DMT show it to me?

from my experience with psychedelics, no. psychedelics will take you to what you are in the most fundamental level, way beyond the avatar of whoever @CreamCat is in person.

within the vastity and creativity of what you truly are, you're free to do whatever. are you brave enough to face your complete freedom while most people crave for some kind of guidance? this subject reminds me of some talks i've had with @bejapuskas.

unborn Truth

47 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

If I set the intent to discover the best way to achieve my life purpose or whether my life purpose is the right one, would 5-MeO-DMT directly show it to me?

I think it's definitely going to help. It will strip away the Ego and false identifications layer by layer. Through this process, you will mature, and you will see more clearly through the Ego fog. 

Without false mind attachments, you will see yourself, and life, more objectively. You will look at your personality as a third party observer. You will know your strengths and weaknesses and will be able to find a better path for mastery. 

It won't happen immediately, I never came out of a trip with a crystal clear life purpose. But when you integrate your trip experiences, your understanding of reality will shift. With that, some of your current ideas about life purpose might change.

Going all the way with 5-meo you will mature your psyche so much, that you will feel like you've seen it all (of course, there is a lot to learn and you can learn endlessly). I'm only 25 and I noticed one of my hairs turned completely gray after my first breakthrough haha xD

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

Good stuff, that was a great post, and I appreciate your writing on this forum in general @Arthur

@CreamCat I just wrote something in a similar same vein on a thread started by KieranPerez, but I actually think LSD is generally a better candidate as a psychedelic tool for "life-purpose" than 5-MeO-DMT is, although Arthur's point above ^ is totally valid. 5-MeO-DMT is very metaphysical, LSD is more in the physical plane, where life-purpose tends to take place.

edit: a question for you @Arthur: how do you see yourself using 5-MeO-DMT moving forward? Do you plan to continue to use it fairly regularly, or put it aside for a while or what?

Edited by outlandish

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

22 hours ago, ajasatya said:

whoever @CreamCat is in person

I'm just one of lost souls on actaulized.org forum

22 hours ago, ajasatya said:

within the vastity and creativity of what you truly are, you're free to do whatever. are you brave enough to face your complete freedom while most people crave for some kind of guidance?

LIke directing my own education as a autodidact instead of following other people's curricula?

33 minutes ago, CreamCat said:

LIke directing my own education as a autodidact instead of following other people's curricula?

no i meant it in a more broad way. most people want their life purpose to be presented to them in some mystical experience. but it never happened to me during my experiences with psychedelics.

this is how i see it: try lots of things out. you won't be able to know what you enjoy doing until you actually do it.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya Total freedom could also mean being ambushed, abducted, and beheaded by someone without knowing in advance it would happen. Right?

It could also mean being born in north korea as a slave.

Edited by CreamCat

1 minute ago, CreamCat said:

@ajasatya Total freedom could also mean being ambushed, abducted, and beheaded by someone. Right?

no, total freedom = not being influenced by thoughts of "i can't do it".

total freedom = acknowledging that there's no pre-determined course for you. your range of options is as vast as the range of options for mankind as a whole.

unborn Truth

@ajasatya I remember the counter-intuitive nature of options for mankind as a whole.

In some regions, the options for young men are to be conscripted or to go to jail or flee to foreign countries and become an illegal immigrant. There's no pre-determined course, but there are courses that have a lot of gravity to them. It's hard to escape the gravity. Sometimes, there's black hole you can't escape such as world wars. Gravity is a bitch.

I don't feel over-abundance of freedom.

Edited by CreamCat

Thanks, outlandish. I love reading your posts as well, they are very informative.

20 hours ago, outlandish said:

a question for you @Arthur: how do you see yourself using 5-MeO-DMT moving forward? Do you plan to continue to use it fairly regularly, or put it aside for a while or what?

I feel like I got a lot out of it, and need to set it aside for now. There is still much to learn and I will go back to 5-meo later in life. Also, I would love to try LSD, Psilocybin mushrooms, and nootropics like Modafinil.

My priorities starting to shift towards life purpose and providing value. I feel like I got things a little bit backward. Right after College, I focused on Spirituality, instead of building my life externally and pursuing life purpose ( Leo is to blame :P ). It has its own benefits, for example, I'm less indoctrinated to think a certain way. But on the other hand, I'm not financially stable, and I don't really contribute to society, as much as I could. I promise to stop tripping and get to work! :/

Edited by Arthur

"Beyond fear, destiny awaits" - Dune

3 hours ago, Arthur said:

My priorities starting to shift towards life purpose and providing value. I feel like I got things a little bit backward. Right after College, I focused on Spirituality, instead of building my life externally and pursuing life purpose ( Leo is to blame :P ). It has its own benefits, for example, I'm less indoctrinated to think a certain way. But on the other hand, I'm not financially stable, and I don't really contribute to society, as much as I could. I promise to stop tripping and get to work! :/

Cool. It's good that you're going into the productivity phase of your life having done some of this deeper work. I think you'll be more in touch with what you actually want to be doing on this planet, perhaps you're skipping the years of spinning your wheels that a lot of people end up in.

Hey there's nothing saying you can't get to work and still keep tripping if you want B| Been tripping for decades and very financially stable over here. In balance of course.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.