BjarkeT

How to develop drive(how to achieve new year resolutions and beyond)

7 posts in this topic

How do you develop the kind of drive David Goggins and Elon musk have? I am not necessary talking about just working long hours but about going intensely after something you believe is valuable for you and never giving up on it.

this could be useful to have for any goal you want to achieve.

i believe that drive helps you continue even when you don’t have motivation. If you need motivation to do something you are probably not going to achieve your goal because motivation comes and goes.

“motivation is crap” David Goggins 

perfect topic for new year resolutions lol

Edited by BjarkeT

yes perfect topic hehe maybe in the actualized section, dont think leos gonna make this vid because u already got all the resources necessary.

i think it's just a good vision + strong ego

I believe leo did a video on internal motivation vs external motivation. Listen about the internal one, this is what you are looking for

Elon often likes to quote a friend of his who says that "starting a business is a bit like eating glass and staring into the abyss". It depends on your personality, knowledge and passion.

Edited by OrpheusNovum

"Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all."

-Aristotle 

@OrpheusNovum he also says "if you need motivational words, don't do it" which to me translates as " if you arent internally motivated, don't do it"