Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Eric Tarpall

My new monster schedule

8 posts in this topic

This is the schedule that I'm currently trying. I divide the entire day into 1 hour long work chunks with 30 minute breaks in between. This gives me a total of 8 hours of free time and 16 hours of work time each day. During the work hours I do specific activities. Ideally one activity per hour. This can be working on my business, meditating etc. Or something enjoyable. And during the 30 minute breaks I can sleep, eat, bathroom, random web browsing etc.

Black is white. Down is up. Bad is good. -Eric Tarpall

Awesome! :)

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

Good.  I'm glad you've started to get serious about getting a sustainable Daily Routine/ Schedule.  I think my first course as a personal development teacher is gonna be on the topic of scheduling because it's rather complex and I've been wrestling and experimenting with it for many years.  A lot of people just don't know how to develop a sustainable Daily Routine/ Schedule for themselves.  How do I know this?  Because I've been one of those people.  I just stuck with it and kept plugging away at it for like 20 years, experimenting with all kinds of different things.  But once I got a system for my Daily Routine/ Schedule set that was palatable to me and sustainable for me, it changed my life dramatically in terms of how I feel and what I get done in a day.  There's a lot that goes into this.

Video on point to watch:

Edited by Joseph Maynor

@Soulbass Looks fancy. I see you don't do things on specific times. I personally wouldn't do that because it opens the door to procrastination.

13 hours ago, Joseph Maynor said:

A lot of people just don't know how to develop a sustainable Daily Routine/ Schedule for themselves.

I think most people know how to do it. It's just that they rebel against it because schedules were imposed on them when they were young. By authority figures.