Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Antonius

I found the Nothingness

30 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Joseph Maynor said:

Now you know how to rest as Awareness.

@Joseph Maynor Yes, Adyashanti - that's a good one! I think I'll watch it again now.:)

@Leo Gura  I definitely got interested in yoga when I experienced spontaneous kriyas on 5-MeO, that was fucking insane. I should probably replace my morning meditation with yoga practice.

@Joseph Maynor  Sounds about right

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard

4 hours ago, cetus56 said:

@ground The guy is sharing something here. No need to critique it to death.

Just "marinate in it" as Mooji would say.

To me it appears as if what for you is 'critique' and 'marinate in it' for me is the same. 'critique of sth' is 'deep investigation into sth' is "marinate in sth". Rational analysis is the key ... of course that may sound provocative for convinced anti-rationalists ;)

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

4 hours ago, Antonius said:

@ground The ultimate is so ultimate it's both same and different at the same time. I don't see a reason to jump straight to the end nor would I want to because I would probably fall on my back and not get up for months.

To jump straight to the end is the direct path and it's definitely not the case that one fall's on one's back and doesn't get up for months.

I am quite familiar with views that differentiate between ultimate and conventional/relative and that focus on conventional/relative as far as practice is concerned. This is nothing other than fooling oneself into believing that fetters colored with hope are better than fetters that are black and lack hope. Fetters are fetters and hope and fear are baseless.

Edited by ground

Please do not pay attention to my empty words if you are following Leo's teaching !!
Sometimes my empty words may appear too negative, too rational, too irrational, egoistical or even like trolling because my path is a non-path and is nothing but deviation and incompatible with all teachings known.

@ground  You are painting too much conceptual theory ( no matter how true or what you read) over someones direct experience.

Just now, cetus56 said:

@ground  You are painting too much conceptual theory ( no matter how true or what you read) over someones direct experience.

There is no direct experience. What is expressed here in words is always only conceptual. Appropriate response to conceptual expression is conceptual expression.

9 minutes ago, ground said:

There is no direct experience. What is expressed here in words is always only conceptual. Appropriate response to conceptual expression is conceptual expression.

@ground  You are somewhat correct. But your vibe is all wrong for what is happening here.

5 minutes ago, cetus56 said:

@ground  You are somewhat correct. But your vibe is all wrong for what is happening here.

There is no vibe involved in my words. Please inspect my words and devide them up into their characters. you surely won't find any vibes.

4 hours ago, ground said:

To jump straight to the end is the direct path and it's definitely not the case that one fall's on one's back and doesn't get up for months.

You could say that being aware of being aware is the end and then that's where I am. But you can definitely get so absorbed in the end that you forget that you ever had a body and get chewed up by insects in a cave. 

Also I routinely get floored by psychedelics but that's a few hours tops fortunately 

“Man’s faith in God is measured by his confidence in himself... Your faith in God is measured by your confidence in yourself, because your true self is God.”  - Neville Goddard