Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ExodiaGearCEO

How to deal with regrets

6 posts in this topic

Hi, I am 21 years old about to turn 22. Lately, I been thinking about what I had did in my past and realized that I had missed so many  golden opportunity in my life were I could've had made so much money and build a big following but I never became aware of it til I very started to thinking about it. And because of this, it's been making me really depressed and it's making me feel like a victim now. I lost all my motivation. I just feel like this regret is holding me back and I don't know how to let go? Advice would much appreciated!

Dont resist! Feel the regret. Get really into it. Its there for a reason. What does it want to say?

Number a page 1 through 10.  Try to write down a regret for each number.

Edited by Joseph Maynor

You didn't missed them. They where mediocre comparing with what you can truly be. 

... 7 rabbits will live forever.                                                                                                                                                                                                  

@ExodiaGearCEO

Where is the past? Can you touch it? Do you have any proof it even happen beyond your thoughts?

21 hours ago, ExodiaGearCEO said:

it's been making me really depressed and it's making me feel like a victim now

It's making you depressed because your thoughts are out of alignment with your true nature. Not because they're true.