Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Butters

What if you constantly fail in certain areas?

7 posts in this topic

What if you're a great visionary with a purpose to help millions of people through business and art, but continue to fail at implementing things and even building something up to provide just basic income? 

7 minutes ago, ajasatya said:

@Butters as long as you don't fail due to repeated errors you should be fine.

I think I do though. Maybe my brain is not made for this planet or something? I do have Aspereger's syndrome. 

Edited by Butters

@Butters

Most people who impacted millions started out as failures. Just focus on learning and growing everyday.

14 hours ago, Butters said:

What if you're a great visionary with a purpose to help millions of people through business and art, but continue to fail at implementing things and even building something up to provide just basic income? 

What is your life purpose? And what are the things that you typically fail at or have failed at? 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

5 hours ago, Emerald said:

What is your life purpose? And what are the things that you typically fail at or have failed at? 

To help raise millions of people's consciousness by starting businesses that bring to market things like nootropics, neurofeedback amongst other things. 

To inspire people through my charisma, comedy and vision. I wanna have a comedy TV show or online show. I wanna become a known personality. 

The comedy thing and strong charisma has been in me since childhood. The business thing came later but I get so damn passionate about the idea of helping many people and I love big vision so much. 

What I keep failing at is implementing and practical short-term thinking. My finances, basic marketing etc. I also keep having ethical issues with marketing and stuff. 

Currently I own a personal development type business that's not doing so well cause I can't seem to stick to one formula. I used to freelance and don't mind doing that as well but even there I've never developed a system or funnel because I always thought much bigger success was right around the corner. 

Edited by Butters

On 6. 12. 2018 at 11:37 AM, Butters said:

To help raise millions of people's consciousness by starting businesses that bring to market things like nootropics, neurofeedback amongst other things. 

To inspire people through my charisma, comedy and vision. I wanna have a comedy TV show or online show. I wanna become a known personality. 

The comedy thing and strong charisma has been in me since childhood. The business thing came later but I get so damn passionate about the idea of helping many people and I love big vision so much. 

What I keep failing at is implementing and practical short-term thinking. My finances, basic marketing etc. I also keep having ethical issues with marketing and stuff. 

Currently I own a personal development type business that's not doing so well cause I can't seem to stick to one formula. I used to freelance and don't mind doing that as well but even there I've never developed a system or funnel because I always thought much bigger success was right around the corner. 

Maybe you already did, but I suggest you could 

1) take some good finance and marketing classes, so that you're not reinventing the wheel

2) have a coach or mentor who you see regularly once or twice a month, who can hold you accountable any time you want to run after the new shiny 'bigger success around the corner'