ivankiss

MASSIVE Hallucination

60 posts in this topic

All are hallucinating. All is hallucinating. All love it.

Hallucination not the same. Depth of breath defines the game. 

What is your hallucination? Share the visions and sensations.

All loves stories.

@ivankiss @Manjushri Hey I am new to actualized.org and Leo's videos. I watched his video on What is God part 1.

He highlighted illusion and hallucination in between but he did not address this.

I mean speaking from an atheist's perspective how would you convince an atheist or rationalist that spiritual experiences are not hallucinations or illusions...?

@Tausif Ahmed I think you'll have a harder time trying to convince them that their everyday experience is a hallucination. Then again you can't convince anyone of anything, so why bother. When they're ready they'll see and if not, so be it. 

1 hour ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

@ivankiss @Manjushri Hey I am new to actualized.org and Leo's videos. I watched his video on What is God part 1.

He highlighted illusion and hallucination in between but he did not address this.

I mean speaking from an atheist's perspective how would you convince an atheist or rationalist that spiritual experiences are not hallucinations or illusions...?

You are a hallucination and an illusion ?

4 minutes ago, Highest said:

You are a hallucination and an illusion ?

How to convince others of that? Hahaha 

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

What is the reality of this illusion/hallucination? 

9 minutes ago, Jack River said:

What is the reality of this illusion/hallucination? 

According to Leo the Apsolute hallucinates reality into existence, (something like that). I believe him. His direct aware experiences and conscious states of the Apsolute cannot be compared to mine.

But there is only One Apsolute and I am conscious of the same one. It can do anything. It is Everything and thus nothing can stop It from doing anything. It's it's reality and it can do whatever it wants with it. 

Just now, Highest said:

According to Leo

The reality of this illusion/hallucination can be seen ‘as’ itself right NOW/HERE. 

You don’t need to believe anyone brah. You’re IT:D

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

The reality of this illusion/hallucination can be seen ‘as’ itself right NOW/HERE. 

You don’t need to believe anyone brah. You’re IT:D

True that ?

1 minute ago, Highest said:

True that ?

Leo’s awesome fosho...but so are YOU. 

His direct aware experiences are exactly the same as yours  

1 minute ago, Jack River said:

Leo’s awesome fosho...but so are YOU. 

His direct aware experiences are exactly the same as yours  

Not when he is on 5-meo dmt ?

1 minute ago, Highest said:

Not when he is on 5-meo dmt ?

He better hook up an I V hehxD

2 minutes ago, Jack River said:

He better hook up an I V hehxD

xD

On 11/30/2018 at 7:30 AM, ivankiss said:

Depth of breath defines the game. 

Please elaborate

1 hour ago, Tausif Ahmed said:

Welcome @Tausif Ahmed

"Spiritual experiences" are hallucinations, as well.

All experiences are essentially, illusory. Simply because of there being an experiencer. 

Once the self is transcendend all there is; is nothing. Pure awareness. Emptiness. God.

Awareness contains both the experience and the experiencer. It is awre of all simultaneously. aware of itself.

Do not force spirituality into the rationalists' paradigm. Or the atheists'. Authentic awakening transcends all paradigms. Is beyond all perspectives. It is based on direct experience and awareness, purely. And all have access to that. No matter which paradigm they're trapped in.

If you wish to raise your/their awareness all you have to and can do is shed light onto the present moment. The now. No one can deny "now". Many are not aware of it being eternal though. And its right in their face, all the time. Forever.

Time exists only in their "mind". There is no actual time right here, right now. Never was, never will be. Time exists only in their "head". Yesterday is a story. Tomorrow never comes. There is only now and a...

Massive hallucination.

Being human is a story.

3 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Welcome @Tausif Ahmed

"Spiritual experiences" are hallucinations, as well.

All experiences are essentially, illusory. Simply because of there being an experiencer. 

Once the self is transcendend all there is; is nothing. Pure awareness. Emptiness. God.

Awareness contains both the experience and the experiencer. It is awre of all simultaneously. aware of itself.

Do not force spirituality into the rationalists' paradigm. Or the atheists'. Authentic awakening transcends all paradigms. Is beyond all perspectives. It is based on direct experience and awareness, purely. And all have access to that. No matter which paradigm they're trapped in.

If you wish to raise your/their awareness all you have to and can do is shed light onto the present moment. The now. No one can deny "now". Many are not aware of it being eternal though. And its right in their face, all the time. Forever.

Time exists only in their "mind". There is no actual time right here, right now. Never was, never will be. Time exists only in their "head". Yesterday is a story. Tomorrow never comes. There is only now and a...

Massive hallucination.

Being human is a story.

Very well said and true ?? 

Nice:)

8 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

And the present moment implying a point ‘in’ time, denial, and faces, all arise and subside as NOW, which ‘is’ YOU. ?

Edited by Jack River

@Rinne

The game is not static. It is not predetermined. It is ever-changing. Rearranging. Adjusting... to you!

Think liquid. 

Deeper breath = more awareness = more emptiness = epic game