Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Arkandeus

You have to be able to keep a secret

6 posts in this topic

Although my experiences get more intense I see less and less energy being alocated to being able to explain them to others, to the point of that being blocked most of the time

I feel one of the lessons that is finally coming full circle is that for enlightenment and higher knowledge you have to be able to keep a secret

Some things are too high and mindshattering to be shared, whenever one tries to teach others it is through a transference of vibration

It would be exactly like making someone overdose on shrooms or lsd, through your vibration, what you share with others has to be appropriate to their level, and certain topics can only be discussed with people who are as "in" as you

I feel the term "burning" really describes it, there's a risk of burning others with too much light, there has to be a careful balance

Stellars interact with Terrans from ÓB (Earth’s Low Orbit).!

Why even bother to change the world? Enjoy it as it is. It's perfect. Nobody needs to know the truth as long as you know it. Just enjoy this life in this body that you are aware of. Don't make this into a problem that you cannot communicate the truth. Yes it's a problem, but don't take it so hard on yourself. Just let go of it and enjoy life! You wanted to enjoy life in the first place didn't you?

Mahadev

1 minute ago, inFlow said:

Why even bother to change the world? Enjoy it as it is. It's perfect. Nobody needs to know the truth as long as you know it. Just enjoy this life in this body that you are aware of. Don't make this into a problem that you cannot communicate the truth. Yes it's a problem, but don't take it so hard on yourself. Just let go of it and enjoy life! You wanted to enjoy life in the first place didn't you?

You can only communicate this to someone who's ready to hear it.

Those wjo are ready seek the knowledge themselves too.

No problem ?

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

I got into this as a teen so I spammed it on facebook and stuff, and was open about it up until some time ago online, now I won't share with anyone who doesn't show interest now, not online at least, but personally it's still almost my only interest and I won't be closed about it either.

Ye I find it actually somewhat rude to do so now, because such a personal thing, and it can be quite life changing indeed,

and if you want to be the one that actively tries to wake up others, you better be fucking solid yourself, like actually stable enlightened, because it also carries with it some responsibility, you will be perhaps the only face of spirituality they know for some time.

Ultimately a total non issue, but oh well.

And or be subtle, God is already doing it's utmost subtle best as well. And imo, much more fun, it's all a mystery after all. B|

6 hours ago, Shin said:

You can only communicate this to someone who's ready to hear it.

Those wjo are ready seek the knowledge themselves too.

No problem ?

There is problem , people looking is one thing, people finding, experiencing stuff that can be devastating with wrong mindset, perception is another.

There are things that can throw you off significantly if you are not ready and I am talking out of experience, question what is worse, getting into experience not knowing, or getting into experience knowing and having had already some thoughts about it. 

I feel one of the lessons that is finally coming full circle is that for enlightenment and higher knowledge you have to be able to keep a secret

This quote by Arkandeus needs to be pinned.

Talking about such matters is INSANELY wasteful~ sorta like mindlessly ejaculating just because, even when it is entirely unnecessary to orgasm.

I was very lucky. In navigating a prolonged period of what I'll call grace, decades ago, I never had anyone to tell or ask.

The detriment to talking about such matters is really laid bare in the ancient phrase, "the spoils of war are lost in celebration."

Even an authentic teacher or spiritual guide isn't glib about such matters.

purerogue wrote:

…or getting into experience knowing and having had already some thoughts about it.

So true. Again, I was so very lucky, in that I never knew. All I had was a sense of wonder with no conceptions or expectations. I was very lucky.

Even so, people going off at the mouth due to a little insight isn't the fault of the internet— it's been the case for millennia.

Nana i ke kumu  Ka imi loa